No announcement yet.

First time poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forum Kmann. Just a few pointers to help you along...

When posting plays - be sure to post accurate line with your plays, and keep accurate records. Don't try to inflate your records. We have a "watchdog" here at BC named Husker. If you post a bad record, he'll come right out and hit you with on of his darts.

We have some twisted people on this site. Don't give out too much personal information to these people, and don't let them ever find a picture of you. These guys will use that against you and make you look like a fool. I sure hope you have ***** skin.

Hope this info helps. Take care, and good luck!!! :D
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Kmann,

if you are looking for a quality capper with consistent morals and ethics, may I suggest $Jimmy$, he may be banned right now but will be back with a different name somehow, and I am telling you follow this guy, he holds himself to a high standard.

Sincerely,
      x x x
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
        Kmann,

if you are looking for a quality capper with consistent morals and ethics, may I suggest $Jimmy$, he may be banned right now but will be back with a different name somehow, and I am telling you follow this guy, he holds himself to a high standard.

Sincerely,
        x x x

who is ***

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
          who is ***
          It's not ***, it's x x x.

Sincerely,

Kbsooner
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Gentlemen, do not confuse Kmann with all this information too fast. In time... he'll meet the others and learn who is worth following and who to stay away from.

~~~ Tigger

Psst! Stay away from Rook, a.k.a. Tat2...... he's a CUBS/BEARS fan, enough said!

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
              It's not ***, it's x x x.

Sincerely,

Kbsooner
              LOL great
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

This is tooooo funny!!!!!

Thanks Doc, I needed this.

Welcome to the forum KMann!!

Comment

bump for kmann

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                    bump for kmann

LOL doc i'm sure he saw this thead
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

LoveDoc

I thoroughly appreciate the consideration you showed by diggin up the Archives......A lot has transpired since then....If somew one would have told me I'd make so many friends, (some pretty close ones too), by just throwing out my opinion (maybe too much), I would have said "Yeh Sure" or "Whatever"...

This has been one of the most fun and intriguing things I've ever been a part of.....The reminder of the old days, was a jolt in the right direction for me....You guys are indeed unique, and most pleasurable to be associated with...

I was gonna back track my record on some some sports and show it, kinda like a "This is Your Life" (Ralph Edwards)---some of you are too young for that---and show some of my records, but didn't want to open up Pandoras "Huskers" box....Know what I mean Verne...

This is indeed my second home, and have had a wonderful time here....I can dish it out, but I can take it too....Looking forward to many more reads, and posts, to and from the "Greatest crew in the World".....

Once again, "Thanks" for the consideration you've shown by re creating this "New Member" post...

Actually, I think you should dig up one a week, and call it LoveDoc's Archives of New Member Posts....would be interesting....and see if it rings a bell with the others as it has me....

Love all you guys, keep encouragin and harassing each other....It's good for our blood flow....One Big Family....

Have you guys noticed, how we can jump on each others asses and thing nothing of it,----but---let an outsider try the same----Katy Bar the door, we all jump in and stick together....I love it....

From the Kapt to you all----Thanks for all you've given me....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
                        Gentlemen, do not confuse me with all this information too fast. Hooked on Phonics worked for a lot a of people and hopefully it'll work for me too! Cubs looked good today. I need to apologize to Rook for all the shit I give him. He doesn't deserve it.

~~~ Tigger
                        Thanks Tigger. Glad your coming around.

Comment

Welcome kmann. You are the only one here who needed 9,670 practice posts before being able to join.

Comment

Working...
                          X