Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time poster

Enjoyed my first day with you guys...

Have been monitoring your spot for a while now, enjoy it and use your input very much...Had to join, get an assigned number so I can throw my little bit in....Looking forward to more of your input, and hope to contribute when possible..

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Kmann,

Welcome to the forum

I used to live in Owasso, Oklahoma. Are you familiar with it?

Comment

25 miles North on 169

Bettors....Highly familiar with Owasso...Just up the road on 169...I don't know how long its been since you were here, but its really grown...Was there yesterday and have to be there Tuesday..

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

welcome kmann

Comment

kmann,

It's been a long time since i've been there and I've heard that it's grown really a lot. When I was there it was round 4,500 people. I went to the Owasso online site and was checking out everything that they've added.

Comment

Welcome...
            post some winners, add some information and post some good looking girls!

Good luck,
            GB
            You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
            Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

GL and welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                there are only a few people on here that can make me laugh out loud so hard!

I love it!
                Last edited by BigTicket; 08-10-2005, 10:15 PM.
                Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc

ROFLMAO priceless doc simply priceless
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

guys..i can see it now... Kmann will be a great addition to our site... Let me predict how things will go..

Kmann will meet up with 2 of our very own members and form a group called The Wisemen. He will also be a well liked member for a very very long time. For some strange reason i also feel like he will have a ship for all of us wacky BC members to sail on with him. He will also have his own sticky thread which people will just love to see everyday they sign on...

I dont know about you guys but i think we might have something very special here.....

Comment

You guys are sick!!!! hahahaha Love it ... Nice find buddy ...

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
                        Enjoyed my first day with you guys...

Have been monitoring your spot for a while now, enjoy it and use your input very much...Had to join, get an assigned number so I can throw my little bit in....Looking forward to more of your input, and hope to contribute when possible..
                        Welcome to the forum "Kmann". That's an odd name if I may say so. We hope you will be able to contribute something here as well, but we doubt you will.... you should of continued to "monitor" and stay outta our way. Nevertheless, "throw your little bit in", and we hope it's a very little bit to say the least, LMAO!!!

GREAT FIND, THANK YOU FOR SEARCHING AND RESURRECTING TOF's FIRST POST HERE ON BC. I ALWAYS ENJOYING LOOKING BACK ON THINGS AND STANDING AGAST AT HOW THEY TURN ABOUT IN THE END. GREAT FIND AGAIN, AND IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE KAPTAIN!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Kmann- Welcome to a forum for recovering addicts. You can take whatever bunk ya need and ya can even run the ship if ya feel up to it- got a feeling you will make quite an addition to bringing some discipline on board. Ya got your hands full - pull up them shirt sleeves and start the flogging when you are able- Let em all - know -- that the Flogging will continue until the morale improves. Yeah -thats the ticket.
                          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                            Let em all - know -- that the Flogging will continue until the morale improves. Yeah -thats the ticket.
                            I have that shirt.... it's from McGuire's Resturant in Pensacola, FL, good eaten there. If anyone is ever around that part of Florida make an effort to stop in and grab a bite. Excellent Food and Great Atmosphere!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

kmann....u look familiar....hmmm.....but welcome anyway...... glad you could stop by.....

don't be a stranger.....

jus GIVE US SOME WINNAHS!!!

ALOHA!

Comment

Working...
                              X