Tasty Cuisine For a Friday Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasty Cuisine For a Friday Evening

Anyone else smell the sweet aroma of a profitable BROWN RICE parlay dish on this fine Friday evening?
    Last edited by JustAGuy; 02-27-2004, 01:18 PM.

I do. I was thinking of making it a New York style brown rice parlay. UMMMMMM. How sweet it is.

Comment

yes it does sound pretty good to me too! I might even add a little CORN ell in the mix too.

Comment

Excellent Choices, I think. I may just have to add an ingredient or two as I prepare this tasty meal!

Comment

how about a little milwaukee's best to wash it down with even though that is some nasty beer oh well sounded good

Comment

You need to wash it down with something!!!

Comment

Hopefully your rice will come out brown when you make your next trip to the bathroom;otherwise a call to the doctor might be in order. :D

Comment

Right now I'm leaning toward either Jazzing up my dish a bit or possibly adding some Corn(ell) to it. Washing it down with some Old Milwaukee does sound tempting....hmmm. I just don't want to add the wrong ingredient and spoil the whole dish!

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy
                  Right now I'm leaning toward either Jazzing up my dish a bit or possibly adding some Corn(ell) to it. Washing it down with some Old Milwaukee does sound tempting....hmmm. I just don't want to add the wrong ingredient and spoil the whole dish!

Make sure its in the SUN and the KNICKS aren't wet :D :D

Good Luck tonight
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Now that dish as described seems very "Magical" and fit for a "King" and all who eat it are indeeed "Golden" for this night.
                    On the other hand if you drink too much of that Milwaukee brew, you might find yourself running to the bathroom needing to"Piss"a(ton).
                    Last edited by savage1; 02-27-2004, 04:38 PM.

Comment

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

NOW I'M REALLY CONFUSED

:confused: :confused: :confused:
                        Maybe I'll just stick to my plain ole BROWN RICE dish!
                        :D :D :D

Comment

I was just messing with you man.

good luck tonight
                          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Sounds tasty to me, I'll try some. The Old Milwaukee Lite has just been tapped.
                            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                            X