X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's Service Plays & Requests

Post Here

Byran Leonard MTN WEST GOY!!

WTF is going on !! Someone posted in the forum yesterday that Bryan Leonard's Mtn West GOY was on AF. Why would someone post an incorrect pick? Unless, they just really want to steer someone the wrong way. His play was actually on UNLV. I decided to take UNLV b/c I liked it a lot! This is a perfect example of why you can't always trust the posts in this thread.

Comment

You have to get confirmation from one of the legit guys in here. I never believe the pick unless it is from certain guys that I know come through with the right pick everynight.

I do know Leonard is hot right now with those GOY's

Comment

Thanks BigMike. Who are the trustees?

Comment

Shot...I posted BYU from this...right from Sports Monitor....Would you think this would not be correct??...Pls let me know....

The Manager 229-202
          S ALA--COLORADO ST--
          SILVERFISH 123-117
          HORNETS--
          ICE CRUSHER 65-49 UNDER RANGERS--DUCKS--
          ARENA Football 4-8 NONE--
          KLEIN 21-27 S ALABAMA--
          HOOPER 28-30 UTEP--
          Chicago Syndicate 428-376 LARGE--SYRACUSE--N TEXAS--UTAH--UTEP--
          CB TOTALS 224-197 UNDER GRIZZLIES--UNDER 76RS--
          DOCTOR TOM 21-17 PASS--

SCOTT SPREITZER--SMASH MOUTH--UTEP--BYU--WOFFORD
          DAVE COKIN--UNDER THE HAT--UTEP--BIG SHOT--WESTERN CAROLINA
          MARC LAWRENCE--4*UTAH U
          TEXAS SPORTS WIRE--4*UNLV
          AAA SPORTS--2 UNITS--HEAT--WOFFORD
          COACHES CORNER--TOP PLAY--UNLV
          BLAZERS--4*GRIZZLIES
          GOLD SHEET--REG--UNLV--CAVS--VILLANOVA UNDER
          STAN LISOWSKI--5*BYU--4*UTAH U--GRIZZLIES
          JOE GAVAZZI--3%PISTONS--HORNETS--GRIZZLIES--ELON--UNLV
          TONY DIAMOND--5*GRIZZLIES
          BIG AL--94% SYSTEMS--FLA INT
          BRYAN LEONARD--MOUNTAIN WEST GOY--BYU
          WINN REPORT--DOUBLE PLAY--VILLANOVA
          OC DOOLEY--4*BYU
          BEST BET SPORTS--KANSAS
          DR BOB--2*GRIZZLIES--HORNETS--TEXAS
          MIKE LEE--8%UTAH U
          TOTAL EDGE--NEW MEXICO OVER--AIR FORCE UNDER--WYOMING OVER
          ASA--4*HORNETS--UTEP--BYU

CONSENSUS
          49-51
          SYRACUSE
          THE GREAT FADE 108-101 76RS--NEW MEXICO--WYOMING--
          JOE BALLS 101-101 GRIZZLIES--HORNETS--UTEP--OVER JAZZ--
          BLACKIE 165-127 BYU--
          GAVAZZI 5 STARS 65-48 NONE--
          CHUCK LUCK 211-153 TEXAS--UNLV--AIR FORCE--
          MO MONEY 219-149 UTAH U--
          N.S.A. 20 STARS 77-68 SYRACUSE--
          UNDERDOG
          27-35
          W CAROLINA--
          ALATEX SUPER+ 51-42 UTEP--
          POINTWISE 4*+ 29-23 NONE--
          Cal Sports 5 Stars 10-8 NONE--
          EARL MORGAN
          89-90 BLAZERS--
          Champagne TOP
          63-40 NONE--
          JOEY DIMES TOP 272-220 NONE--
          BRIAN MAC 186-166
          BYU--UTEP--

Then, Late last night I am sent this in my mail

GAME: Wyoming @ UNLV
          Prediction: UNLV
          Reason: UNLV has had an eventful week with the resignation of Coach Charlie Spoonhour last week. His son, Jay Spoonhour has taken over, and they have won both games with him at the helm, beating SDSU and then topping Colorado State, 94-79 shooting 59% from the field. UNLV has plenty of offense averaging 74 pts at home,where they are 11-3 SU and 7-4 ATS. Then there is Wyoming on the other end of the spectrum. They are 0-10 straight up on the raod and 0-9 ats. They are also sitting at the bottom of the Mountain West Conference with no reason to play hard this game. Wyoming is 2-8 straight up and 2-7-1 ats their last 10 games and they are 5-16 ats this season. UNLV won 76-62 last a month ago and should they should win by double digits again here against a Wyoming club waiting for the season to end.

But this does not saying anything about GOY...I do not know....

Comment

Re: Byran Leonard MTN WEST GOY!!

Originally posted by ShotCallas
            WTF is going on !! Someone posted in the forum yesterday that Bryan Leonard's Mtn West GOY was on AF. Why would someone post an incorrect pick? Unless, they just really want to steer someone the wrong way. His play was actually on UNLV. I decided to take UNLV b/c I liked it a lot! This is a perfect example of why you can't always trust the posts in this thread.
            When the information is free what do you expect? I mean whoever posted it didn't necessarily give out the wrong play on purpose unless its someone connected to Leonard. A lot of these services try to give out wrong plays so that the consensus sites don't get the right play then they can point the finger. Instead of worrying about that BS they should just quit playing games.

Comment

Benard is one of the guys that you can rely on for the right picks. Haven't seen him come with any wrong picks yet.

Comment

Could not agree with you more bettors...I just got off the phone with a buddy that gets his picks from a consensus service and they gave him BYU...it is really ridiculous...i am sure he thinks we will now pay for that play next time he has a GOY...I would send him a pile of s**t....Thanks for your response boss....

Comment

LinesAndPicks.com

www.LinesAndPicks.com has a pair of 5 unit plays going. Last time they cashed in, but I have had a really bad week and am flat broke, if someone could pick up these plays it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

It is moronic for services to release incorrect selections to consensus sites. If they lose they will steer potential clients away from them. If I was a legit and a good service I'd give my actual selection to the site very late. A free form of advertising.

Comment

ROKFISH

PPP HAS 7 PLAYS TODAY --PLEASE POST WHEN YOU CAN,THANKS AGAIN

Comment

Spark

Over at that wonderful website that offers such incredible - NOT guaranteed selections they have Leonard's play on UNLV as his Mountain West Game Of The Year

Mr George split his Totals play of the week.
                        Last edited by frankb03; 02-24-2004, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: Byran Leonard MTN WEST GOY!!

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                          When the information is free what do you expect? I mean whoever posted it didn't necessarily give out the wrong play on purpose unless its someone connected to Leonard. A lot of these services try to give out wrong plays so that the consensus sites don't get the right play then they can point the finger. Instead of worrying about that BS they should just quit playing games.

I thought the purpose of this thread was for individuals to post a service play if they had it. I must be wrong. It won't be the first time or the last. I post the plays when I buy them. It is being nice, in case someone else is interested. Also, I only purchase them from legit sites like cvers.com. They post the result later that evening for all plays.

Comment

Some post the selections from consensus sites. Not all are purchased by members.

Comment

Yes frank i saw that...You know, i want to help this forum as much as I can but it is tough to come on here the next day and hear that you posted a bad play..look at that consensus i got on my earlier post...If you saw that and someone was asking for leornards game...would you tell them BYU also????
                              Thanks frank...

Comment

Working...
                              X