Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody convince me these are good plays or convince me they aren't!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

krunch :

kudos ..... well done !

GL

***mmm***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

I pushed with BYU -6. An exciting game at the end.

Comment

me too

frank, good advice though on your part, i loved BYU, got it at 6, but at the end it went up to 6.5 which you said made it a no play

b

Comment

I waited most of the day. I wanted to see which way the public would play the game. When the line never moved I finally played it around 5pm.

I think some off-shore had it at -7.

Comment

More often than Not :

Sonny Moore will nail one to the "T" and his 6.23 spread was as close as one can get in these games ( off a quarter of a point )

frankb03 & shorty3830 ,

I think it was a general feeling amongst us all that this one would be a nail-bitter , as I told krunch at the onset [ It is a risk ] and it left me looking at the box-score last nite and it was everything we thought it would be .

A 3 point game with 22 ticks left , and then came the hack&shank type clock killer that had me very worried as to the outcome , it was not a lock either way !

Anyway I love these type games as they will hone your skills far better than say " Citadel @ Okla. St " will do

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

MM

In the end it was a nail-biter. It was a exciting game. AF really impressed me.

Comment

MMM and Frank

My problem is that i am way too stubborn and i get married to these ideas like "air force can't be that good"........then i see them lose to texas pan-american and think i am justified in that belief...........obviously, their last 2 games prove me wrong

with that said, i will probably bet against them next time out

b

Comment

Re: MMM and Frank

Originally posted by shorty3830
                  My problem is that i am way too stubborn and i get married to these ideas like "air force can't be that good"........then i see them lose to texas pan-american and think i am justified in that belief...........obviously, their last 2 games prove me wrong

with that said, i will probably bet against them next time out

b
                  Sometimes, I have the same problem. I try to overcome it.

Comment

Working...
                  X