Opinions please!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne,

If and when it happens, so many people will show up for the party, the Back Bay will break off and head back to England......
    Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

JD

i did not mean to sound rude JD with the caps, this is the analysis i was looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!..............i too, love anaheim this year and will play their over in wins for sure.........

idiotic of me not to know about walker but like i said, i am an NL guy who hates the cubs and is in love with pettitte and that sick pickoff move..............

this is great, i post a yankees/red sox thing and get 13 responses in 5 minutes

b

Comment

didnt take it as being rude my friend....i'm glad if i contributed too your analysis

JD

Comment

Originally posted by fats12
          Wayne,

If and when it happens, so many people will show up for the party, the Back Bay will break off and head back to England......
          You ain't shitten! Nobody will go to work for about 3 days and if they thought it was bad when the Patriots Won (Northeastern U was a war zone) they better run for their lives out of Boston cause the city will be flipped upside down!

Comment

I think the line on the Sox goes up..Yanks may make a few more moves knowing George.

I would add to the position if you get the chance later on.

Comment

i'm sure you guys have heard this.....if the cubs and redsox played in the world series, the world would end before there was a winner!!!!!

JD

Comment

Re: JD

Originally posted by shorty3830

this is great, i post a yankees/red sox thing and get 13 responses in 5 mins
                shorty i'm not saying this cause i'm a fan but i've been to the games and watched them all on T.V. and there is not another rivalr like it. People take it SOOOOOO Personally and you eat,drink,sleep and breath baseball when these 2 clash. The most intense games i've ever watched. Weird too considering the Sox never Win the BIG one!

Comment

i went to games 1 and 6 last year, 2 games the sox won. they were my first ever playoff games, and they're was NOTHIHG like it. the fans on both sides both love their teams like they do their first born, which makes the rivalry so incrediable.

JD

Comment

I am from NYC and have been a Yankee fan my entire life! To be honest I think the trade is a joke, I think baseball is a joke. How Boston let this guy get away for only $10,000,000 is mind-boggling! My very good friend has worked for the yankees for the last 10 years so I get the inside scoop on what is going on there. The harmony with management and the camaraderie with the players isn't what it once was. If you rememeber the Yankees won all there championships with great pitching especially in the bull pen, great defense and good all around hitting. that has been missing which is evidence why they have not one in the past three season. They still have not filled that middle relief void which will be a problem.

Comment

Yankees might have to sign Maddux same agent as A. ROD, these are some reports I am hearing!

Comment

wayne/JD

i am a houston pro sports fan and michigan college sports fan so let me put in my 2 cents for that small little rivalry michigan has every november.............but the yanks/red sox is unreal........baseball and college football are my 2 favorite sports and last years playoffs were the best since 86 (k, a little biased there, but............) i think i heard today that lou pineilla guaranteed the devil rays will not come in last...........man, i wish i could bet that, b/c they should finish in last by 20 games under toronto or baltimore.............

as far as the NL, the cubs and astros are getting all the attention, but it is hard for me to discount florida and san fran

wayne, the main reason for my yankees bet is that i think the acquisition of quantrill and tom gordon is heavily underrated and i am not sure foulke will be outstanding

just my opinion.........
                        b

Comment

u can get better odd on the Tiggers winning the CENTRAL

PEACE

Comment

Folks where do I start ? :

#1 I start with my annual forcast and your hormones pick-up the pace ...... must be a coincidence or just a bad card reading .

#2 I am impressed with attitudes about baseball if not in my life in say maybe life in general ?

#3 I have nothing further to say ( at this moment )

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

""" """
                            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
                            X