Towson 3*

K ST 3*

Georgia 3*

Indiana St 3*

Wright St 1*

Purdue 3*

bunch of little plays but SOCAR is the Big Play

PEACE

edit.......made all plays except Wright 3* and made them 1* and forgot Purdue was system 3*
    Last edited by MtrCtyPimp; 02-11-2004, 06:37 PM.

Like that play myself. Lets get that one home.

Question for you. Poboy called you Ron.

If thats your name do you know Tommy and John, Blank ?
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

LOVE the camecocks tonight!!!!!

Lets get this!!

I'm on it

GL tonight

JD

Comment

whoops, ment GAMEcocks, nothing perverted

JD

Comment

2 10*'s!!!!!!!! Game of the month!!!!!!

Records

10* 21-9
          7* 2-11
          5* 14-6

Games of the month 2-0

10* Game of the month ----> Dayton (+15) vs. St josephs---->first let me say i am st. josephs biggest fan as i stated early on in the season i expected them to have 1 or 2 losses, i guess i was wrong, i think they will have 0, but 15 is way too much, even for the St. Josephs covering machine who ****** every time out......i thought the line would be 9 b/c there is so much pressure to stay unbeaten, and it shows itself against quality competition........stanford's last 2 games againts quality competition were oregon and arizona, and in both suffered 20 point runs against them...i expect something like that here and that will keep it under the number.................a dayton win is highly unlikely but this is the whole season for a dayton team that is alreay in the tourney and has been great all year but for a very small stretch during the holiday season when they got blown out by cincy (my first game of the month) and then lost 2 out of the next 3, probably adjusting to the blowout loss........dayton has an experienced team that should be able to handle being at St. Josephs..........st. jos by 5

10* Minnesota (+1.5) vs. Michigan----> i have been a wolverine fan forever and every time 'we' need to win a game and 'we' are playing at miinesota, 'we' lose ( ihate when people classiyf their favorite teams as 'we')........even in the glen rice days, the fab 5 days, this has been a horror for michigan including last year where minnesota them as they were leading the big 10.........minnesota could have given up after the mich. state debacle and the same could be said for this team after leading illinois by 10+ and losing, but they are 0 for the big 10 season and since they have done everything else bad to michigan at home in their history, why not end their 0fer against them too

7* Memphis (-3.5) at East Carolina---->I am 2-0 so far going against this east carolina team and i am waiting for them to lay ann egg.they are 1-6 since their second leading scorer and rebounder left for the season and if there is a night to be flat it would be this , after having charlotte beat at home, giving up a basket with 1 second left and then losing in OT..memphis may be due for a loss but i say it comes next game at marquette and they win this one pretty easily

7* Toledo (-11.5) vs Northern Illinois-->UNI's leading scorer and rebounder is out and they were up against cent. mich and lost....do not expect much effort here vs.a good toledo team needing wins

7* Drake (+15.5) at Sou. ill--->ok, sou. illinois beat creighton at cregithon, their biggest game of the year, they won their conference, they are a tourney lock, they are in the top 25, time to take a breather

5* Wisconsin (-3) vs. iowa
          5* Bradley (+13.5) at Creighton
          5* Miss. state (+2) at South Carolina

good luck
          b

Comment

sorry

wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by JD_9438
              LOVE the camecocks tonight!!!!!

Lets get this!!

I'm on it

GL tonight

JD
              Thats to damn funny
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Yes it is but lets go and get this one in I am on the Came i mean gamecocks too.

Comment

yeah HOMER...............Tommy was my guy for like 4 or 5 years.............I recently started dealing with JOE V since October

my name is Ronny

PEACE

Comment

adding non system plays

Minnesota 3*, hate to play vs my SQUAD but have 2

Dayton 2*

PEACE

Comment

BEST OF LUCK TONIGHT MtrCty!!

Was there a WS injury or anything to pull you into a Det side as well?? Just curious! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ON on all your picks tonight!! Gv NEVER MIND!! That's Day not Det!! One bad night like I had last night and now I can't read either!!
                      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

honestly VIKE........Wright covering 8 of 9 scares me off a little bit but with Detroit hitting their last 2 I prolly shouldve kept Wright a 3* if not a 5* but I have been pretty awful at the Horizon Conference so I just played a dollar play

with the REVERSE FAV theory Wright looks like a solid play just a few factors made me drop it down a little

I still hope it hits though

PEACE

Comment

just a SHITTY fucken night with the South Carolina game missing

-22* on USC alone.......the other games wash out

PEACE

Comment

Motorctypimp-I am curious as to what the system is supporting play on South Carolina, and why a 20* pick?
                            Were you aware that Mis St. is 14-3 ATS this year; isn't that kind of risky going against that especially with such a big play?
                            I ask question in all sincerity.

Comment

Miss ST 9-0-1 L10 ATS??????WTF is that SHIT

meanwhile SoCar has only covered 2 of their last 5 games Overall.........SEC IMO seems to be the conference this year where the HOME court means the most..........I feel South Carolina wins the game handily 5+

I could be wrong and it wouldnt be the first time and certainly not the last but Ill take my chances with the play.......Im fairly confident........best of luck on yer plays

that was my writeup somewhere else if it helps any Savage.............I still think I was on the RIGHT side in this game

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X