No announcement yet.

Ncaa System 20*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had miss st and with 6 mins left in the game thought you had these easily..it didnt help that Powell eventually fouled out and that nobody could make a FT in OT
    Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Motorcity-I guess my only point is that when a team is 14-3 ATS, it means they are underrated and/or lucky ,as was the case tonight.
      By my way of thinking, it is dangerous to challenge that no matter how compelling the reasons are.
      I think same logic applies here as in any sport-i.e.when team is streaking ATS, be careful, as they can bite you in the ass usually late in the game just when you think they will lose.
      Someone else (I don't think it was you) decided that it was time for Nets to lose a game(no less to so-so Cavs);I really couldn't see the logic in that as Nets have been red hot and have not lost with new coach, while on the other hand other than a victory over slumping Celts, Cavs have been struggling of late. jmho.

Comment

hey was SC up like 10 with 2 min to go??? what happened? i thought when i saw them up 10 it was a winner......
        jordanrules..................

Comment

PIMP

2 things::

1)stop kicking yourself for the south carolina play, i had miss. state and you had the game all night.........just stupid luck got miss. state the win

2)like you, i am a DIE HARD wolverine fan, but every fucking time we need to win there, we lose...........i can remember so many games where they have beaten us on that court..........infact, when i saw mich. was leading by 11 at half and then minn tied it, i know we had lost............i would have rather had mich. win and me lose a 10* but i knew those idiots would lose

can we cancel the @minnesota game from the schedule??

b

Comment

Working...
          X