Interesting topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, SweetLou,
    I only want to help you with your decision.
    It's not about the money. It could be 1 buck or 10 000 bucks.
    It is about trust in general. I respect (!) a lot of people that I just "met" through the internet. But that does not mean I would give them the keys to my car or my house.
    And did you remember the post by that stupid f'ck that wanted 10 bucks because he lost his play?
    In this scene you will find more crooks than anywhere else.
    I do not accuse you, or one of the regulars for being a crook!
    Do not get me wrong. But a lot of guys here are readin with pink glasses on their eyes. They simply do not see the truth when it comes to the "small" things. You know what I mean?
    I do not think anyone will starve to death when he loses the 50 bucks to some crook. But I can tell you that I would do anything I could to find the guy who stole my money and... well, do something to him that he knows he is wrong.
    And it's not about fun, too. Everyone who tells me he is betting or investing for fun is a liar. What kind of do you have when you lose 500 bucks because some moron missed a three pointer in the last seconds? You only have fun when you win or make money. That's a matter of fact!
    Back to the topic:
    Even with a contract I would never get involved in such a thing!
    Maybe you will find some people that will do it, but here comes my personal experience in once again:
    F'ck the contract! It's not worth the paper it's printed on!
    Your money is gone and you will need a lot of time and afford to get it back... if you ever get it back.

Do not take it personal, but I think this idea is not good.
    If you will do it, I wish you all the best and please remember my words:
    You can not trust anyone but yourself!

GB
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Hey GB

You didnt get burned by that other site did you - with that crazy horse racing thing? I knew that was a scam from the word go but havent seen anyone speak out about it. I stayed as far away from that as possible - just wondering if you knew anything on that.

Comment

I wouldn't Trust just anyone!!! I would Trust Wayne or Monte and a couple of others also but that's how I am!!! Like I said, this is just my opinion!!! Knock!

Comment

Nope, I did not get burned by this sh't!
          Thank god I was talked out of it.
          Sure, I know something about it...
          But I will not talk about it. Like you mentioned,...
          NOBODY spoke about it. Although I take a break posting at that site, I will not rat on my friends there.
          You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
          Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

GB

Thats cool, not looking for you to rat on anyone. There are some good people on that site, but I feel some of the "higher ups" and "regulars" are involved in some shady stuff over there.

Comment

Lou

Originally posted by SweetLou
              Some people will go out and pay 50 bucks to a scamdicapper for a losing play... It was just an idea anyways , I would probably choose a moderator (BC or Wayne) to regulate, and post daily results etc...
              You are so right! Some won't think twice paying the likes of Marc Lawrence $45-50 for his lousy selections.

Comment

You are wrong on that one, atl...
                "The Boss" there is just protecting his site and that's ok, I think.
                I never heard of any "shady" things happening there and I do not believe in it. 99% are good guys, friendly guys and funny guys. (Still, I am not talking about TRUST!)
                Rumors are spreading too quick...
                Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Re: Lou

Originally posted by frankb03
                  You are so right! Some won't think twice paying the likes of Marc Lawrence $45-50 for his lousy selections.
                  Just because other people are dumb, you do not need to the same mistakes!
                  Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

GB,

I think, check that, I know you are mistaken when you say nothing fishy goes on at that site. Now, that is not to say there are some great people there because there are. I am not into rumors either so this will be my one and only example on the subject: you do know who "Frank J...." (service) is dont you? Surely, you have figured that one out. Anyway, to each his own and good luck to you.

Comment

Maybe ill test it on a smaller scale ill put 50 in an account, then we can use 5 dollars as an equivalent for 10 players. and go from there. We can test if for 2 weeks, if it lasts that long lol... Let me know who is in?? Just need 10 players preferably bettorschat vets, also need feedback if we should do a consensus, or take turns daily.. Whos in? Whos out?
                      ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Hehe,
                        oh well that f'cking Frank J thing was one of the funniest things that ever happened there. :D :D :D
                        You think that's shady? Everyone who did not see the truth behind that must be really a dumb bell.
                        However, there was enough trouble BECAUSE of that subject.
                        The waves are gone and so...
                        Laugh about it, pal!

GB
                        Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

we would like to be in if you guys decide to go head with this good idea

whatever rules you guys decide, we are in and ready to send money, if we get conned out of it, well its our fault

Gianni
                          Last edited by East Coast; 02-07-2004, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I would be in nice idea. Just don't take my strong plays!

Comment

Working...
                            X