Interesting topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting topic

I'm thinkin all of the regulars should each pitch in a hunski to one of the moderators, lets open a book on-line, and see what we could all do with it with a consensus thread. at the end of 1 year or 1 day depending on how fast we lose or win, we cash out and split the money, I think it would be really interesting to see what would happen, The only condition is that those who participate must live by a majority rules system.... It'd be fun.... just my 2 cents we also could contribute like 10-20% of the winnings to the web-site - Lou
    ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

damnit im no regular but that idea sounds cool as ice :D
    Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Ideas sounds good, but it will not work.
      As soon as money gets involved a lot of people will show their true face. I am speaking from my own experience involving an investment.
      I do not trust a lot of people and I would never trust anyone who I did not meet, enough send money.
      Too many crooks are around here...
      It's sad but it's the truth.

However, just my opinion.
      GB
      You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
      Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

SweetLou,

I actually did that for 2 years with the bettorstalk firm. It didn't do so well, because most people wouldn't post plays. I guess they got into it as an investment.

Comment

I understand what you guys are saying, but come on it's 100 bucks or 50 bucks ya know, its not gonna kill someone to put 50 bucks in an account when i'm thinkin like most players on here play that as a minimum per game. We could set up some rules, as far as either posting plays, taking turns daily, or start a consensus voting thread for the PODS. If we lose so what? I lost 100 bucks, i've lost that just in juice tons of times.... Anyways i think it would be fun...

Comment

And i think if people look at it as an investment, then maybe they shouldnt get involved, i was looking at it more for recreation, to put our skills to the test... and if we make money long term then thats great too!!

Comment

Sweet Lou

Your idea would never work. GermanBettor is right. Nobody should be trusting anyone from online. Especially people who offer to buy tickets on games for them. Send them money out of nowhere etc. Anyone offering someone for nothing should not be trusted. Also do not ever make bets with anyone online no matter how charasmatic they may sound to you. No matter if you talk to them on the phone or not. Never! The world is full of bad people and the internet has a lot of them. They scam, plan and will rob you blind. The more you think you can trust them the more you shouldn't.

Comment

Trust him... he knows what he's talking about.

Hey wait a minute...
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Well Lesson4u, u should have posted this in that thread, the people that i would "trust" are all regulars here and most have been here for a long time... and like i said its 50 bucks. Call me a sucker or whatever, but i've got faith in the cappers on this board, Most people here are disciplined, straight-arrow sports bettors... It's just conversation anyways, i doubt it will actually come to life, but if it does than count me in!!

ps BC maybe you can move this to my initial thread...

Comment

what does that mean? i never deceived anyone ever. i do know people who have been though and they were devistated. buyer beware. believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear.

Comment

I agree with what you are saying man, but not everyone is out to rip people off... As far as the idea goes, if you can't afford to lose 50 or 100 bucks, then don't join its that simple!!

Comment

i for one knows how fast 50 bucks can turn into a huge problem. it can also add up to big money. 50 bucks alone is 50 bucks but when multiplied it becomes a problem waiting to happen. the classic formula behind this is a small amount of money. i know that most guys wager 50 bucks so therefore it means more to them then you think. glty

Comment

Re: Sweet Lou

I hear ya L4U...

but only half of what you're saying.

Half of what was originally posted by Lesson4U
                          Your idea is right. Nobody should be online. Especially people who buy games . Send them nowhere. Anyone offering nothing should be trusted. Also do not ever make bets. No matter. Never! The world is full of people and the internet has a lot of them. They plan . The more you think the more you shouldn't.
                          The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Some people will go out and pay 50 bucks to a scamdicapper for a losing play... It was just an idea anyways , I would probably choose a moderator (BC or Wayne) to regulate, and post daily results etc...

Comment

SweetLou, I think it could work!!! Just my opinion!!! I would Trust Wayne or Monte and a few others on here also!!! If we had 500 or 5000 in the pot, I wouldn't be scared to throw it all on the right game if most agreed!!! The biggest play I've been on lately was the Over in the superBowl, I would have thrown it all on that game!!! I think you would have several people send $50 -$100!!! If we made a profit and I think we would, we could pay every one every four months or so and leave enough money to continue playing also!!! We could also do this with the Stock Market!!! Just my opinion!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                              X