This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRUECE

I'M ON YOUR GUYS SIDE. WHY ALL THE HATE POSTS??
    who ever said winning isn't everything never won anything

Comment

The reason why, is what I posted earlier.

Trust me the guy feels bad enough about posting a losing pick. You don't have to kick him when he's down.

I Myself hate losing my own plays, let alone losing one that I post and know that someone may have played it based on my info. Its harder then you think.

This board is about helping each other out and taking out the man. That means working together and not going after people for trying to help out.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

hey,
        I was with you all the way with your pick.
        still think we were on the right side.
        no way with all the info and everything else i dont think anyone could have took chicago in the game.
        i was just hoping in the end for a su win. but that wasnt even close either.

but glad you had the ****** to post ur strong play.
        thats why i hate to post and dont post much anymore as when i do i lose my ***, and actually since ive stopped im winning alot more and done great tonight as i had louisville 1st half -1/2 then memphis and over in the 2nd half and also memphis su and +1 on the game .
        and hit a ml parlay 7 teamer.
        but would have been alot better if utah and phoenix woulda came thru.

but good luck and keep posting and im sure ur winners will come thru.

good luck to you all,

THICK 1

Comment

coonis

shut the fuck up! post a play then say something!

Comment

I love these fucking newbies who making no contributions to the board except flame other members selections. Krunches selection was a solid pick. If every pick would win they'd be we wouldn't get any action. That's why it's called gambling. I also played the Jazz.

coonsis, if you don't have anything constructive to post then shut your mouth. Someone who doesn't post any selections is in no the position to criticize other selections.

Comment

Frank right on...

See, I'm a rookie also.....these guys has help me out alot plus i'm learning from them.....trying to learn the styles....before i post my plays...i'm not confindent yet....

so coonsis, if we know the outcome ahead of time, we wouldnt be in here trying to find a way to win....

so do not say shit when u lose.........i also play the jazzzzzzzzzz........suck it up boy...

peace....everyone in here has done a great job...:angryfire :angryfire
              PYTHONS HAS NO FEAR!

Comment

FU@K ALL YOU HATERS!!

STOP!
                Last edited by wayne1218; 02-05-2004, 07:47 PM.
                who ever said winning isn't everything never won anything

Comment

Working...
                X