This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA GOY Inside

I can't believe I titled this thread like I'm some kind of a tout or something! I made this my GOY because of the information I found on this game.

9:00 Eastern Bulls at Jazz -8/181

1. The Bulls are playing their 6th game in nine days. They gotta have some tired legs by now, not to mention all 6 games were road games.
    2. The Bulls are 1-8 ATS their last 9 road games.
    3. The Bulls are being outscored 92.8 to 105.8 on the current road trip, losing by an average of 13 ppg.
    4. The Bulls have lost their last 7 regular season games at Utah. Losing by a total of 125 pts in those games by an average of 17.8 ppg.
    5. The Bulls are 6-18 ATS this year when playing on 2 days rest.
    6. The Jazz lost their last game 65-83 vs Spurs. Listen up! NBA teams scoring 69 or less points in their previous game, get really embarrassed and feel they have something to proof! Last year if you would have played on teams that scored 69 or less points their previous game, you would have yielded 63% winners.
    7. Teams that seem to own other teams are a stronger play on situation, when they are coming off of a lose.
    8. The Jazz on 1-3-04 lost 63-84 at Houston, their next game on 1-5-04 they won 108-94 vs Mavericks.
    9. Since the 94-95 season the Jazz have responded 7-0 SU/ATS after losing a home game by double digits and their next game is at home. The average margin of victory in those games was by 16.9 ppg.
    10. The line on this game had originally opened at Utah -9 and has moved to Utah -8, giving us one more point of value. I am moving 5 units on this game myself. I also like the game to go over 181 points, because the Bulls are allowing 105.8 per game on their current road trip, so I'm parlaying the Jazz -8 with the game to go over 181 points for another unit!

I am 6-2 on my current posts, I hit on the play of the day thread on the Raptors +4 1/2 points yesterday! Good luck to everyone today, as I hope this info helps us all make some serious green. My prediction; Jazz 105 Bulls 90.

:D :D :D
    Last edited by krunch; 02-04-2004, 12:36 PM.

Good Luck ---Krunch

Comment

Good info, K. Hope you hit it.

Comment

Like the play its one of my system plays and I will be on it bigger with your information.

Thanks for the Post

Good Luck :D
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

KRUNCH

YOU'VE CONVINCED ME,BUD!:D

Great insight on the game and Thanks for All that fine INFO!

I'll be joining you on Both plays,side/total

Let's Bring it Home$$$ :cool:

GL,TONITE...RTF :D
          "Just Living the Dream"Go TERPS

Comment

Chicago is actually on only one days rest and the number improves to 6-19 Ats in that spot.

Utah is 10-3 Ats @ Home when favored!

I like it good luck!

Comment

Hard to argue with those numbers. I'm on board too.
              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

nice info

going to ride it!!

Comment

I'm on the Jazz also. The under 70 points is a system I play almost everytime. Throw that in along with home teams losing by 15+ at home are 61% the past 5 years and 68% the past 2 years.

GL!

Comment

It's like they changed uniforms before the game started. 32 Points at the half and down 15! :eek:

Looks like we were both on the wrong side in this one.

Hey maybe we still have hope. If i recall the Bulls had about the same size Halftime lead a couple weeks ago at Washington and lost by 10. I had Washington in that game for the Winner and maybe Utah will give me some more luck with a BIG 2nd half here..........PLEASE!

Comment

OUCH MY ASS HURTS!!!!!!
                      ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                        OUCH MY ASS HURTS!!!!!!

Well tell him to get off! :D :D JK

Comment

Wayne

I personally can't believe Utah is getting totally hammered.

Well thats the way it goes.
                          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

The Jazz are fucking awful. They won't even cover the halftime line (-9). Curious that the game line dropped from 9 to 8 after opening. Someone must have seen this coming.

Don't sweat this one, krunch. Sometimes in the NBA, teams just don't show up to play.
                            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by bgh2003
                              The Jazz are fucking awful. They won't even cover the halftime line (-9). Curious that the line dropped from 9 to 8 after opening. Someone must have seen this coming.

Don't sweat this one, krunch. Sometimes in the NBA, teams just don't show up to play.
                              Man if that isn't the total truth. The NBA has totally kicked my Ass other then my system plays. And they have just been holding there own
                              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                              X