Hoops picks for SUN==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoldVike,
    I tried to post a new thread last night with this info, it didn't work. I then posted to your thread late night and you probably missed it. Anyway here is what I know. TD Waterhouse is free to set up an account. They provide FREE info on stocks (others chrarge) It is $17 a trade. There is an incactivity fee if you have less than 10 grand in the account. You have to make a trade every three months to avoid the fee. If you have more than 10 grand in the account no inactivity fee. Anything else you think I can help with, let me know. Good Luck!!
    "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

THANKS XCAL!!

I did miss the late post!1 Really appreciate the feedback!! Hope I was able to pay you back today with hoops picks as they went 4-1! Damn Huskers!! THANKS AGAIN!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

xcaliber,

I put your original post in the Stocks Forum

Comment

I played Nevbraska, Niagra, and Buffalo! Went 2-1 with ya. I also too Creighton like a bonehead and Philly in the NBA. Now I am waiting on the Canicius game got +16 need every point! Good Luck!
          "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

Working...
          X