Hoops picks for SUN==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops picks for SUN==>

Wish there were some evening games to add to the ticket but will go with the small card they gave us:

NEB -3
    Oklahoma has been road terrible and the big gun in Bookhoouse under the boards was jost lost for the year! They don't have a lot of offense anyway and many of their misses will be Neb rebounds now.

NIAG -1

On paper and numbers this should be a 10 point win for the Viking colored Eagles but Iona has found some kinD of magic genie at home. Can't see the "Ioniaters" outscoring these guys today as they had their one freak upset of Manhatten and THE FIGHTING POBOYS OF NIAGRA should not be taking them lightly and the surprise factor is gone.

BUFF +9
    Ball St will either win this game by 20 or 2. Buffalo has enough talent to keep it close as the Cardinals have a two game losing streak hangover right now and may squeak out a home win.

M/L ONLY Parlay TWOLVES/MANHATT/MARYLAND

In Honor of Knockonwood the NFL pick for me will be a ONE DOLLAR PARLAY WITH Carolina +7 and the over to pay 2.60!

I will also put 50 bucks on TAILS!! Big NFL bet of the day!!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY!!! gV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

I hope you have a big day I am on Nebraska and Niagra. I took heads for 44 bucks.

Comment

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO

LUCKY LEO!!

Two added plays:

TWOLVES/76RS (O)180

and the anti-poboy pick of the day

4 FAVORITE TEASER

MARYLAND -1.5
      TWOLVES -4
      CREIGHTION -4
      MANHATTEN -11.5

PAYS 3:1 FOR A FUN BET ON A SLOW DAY! Good luck all!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

It's not too late to change that bet to HEADS.
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

gv

best of luck today except for niagra as i have a big p[lay on iona yikes

Comment

DOUBLE YIKES!

You with a bet against your team.....I could be in deep dog dookie here!!

Comment

A little late

But playing WOLVES -8 2ND HALF

Comment

GV

That NU game was horrible. Huskers grabbed a one point lead with 2 min to go. Then couldn't get anything past that

Comment

Leo

I jumped on Nebr @ the half because i knew those boys wern't gettin out alive if they let Oak dominate them the 2nd half like they did the 1st. Broke even on the game!!!! Bring on the girls!!!!Nice hit on the Niagara game!!!!!

Comment

iT REALLY DID BLOW CHOW!

They hold Oklahoma scoreless for like 7 minutes but score little themselves to take that 1 point lead.....some days...sheeshhs...I hope you got Lewis's post to bet Nebraska on the 2nd half as it washed my orignal loss.....BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TODAY!! Gv

Hope you did get on the Wolves OVER 180 with 8 NBA MINUTES to go they only need 6 points so it wooks rather safe

2nd half bet is looking up as well.....GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! Gv
                    Last edited by GoldVike; 02-01-2004, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Glad to hear you made the loss better by hitting the second half line. Thanks on the Niagra hit. Now if I can get Carolina in tonight. I am going with the moneyline +220

Comment

GV

I took both your plays on the minny game thanks! Just hoping Phily can hold on! Got your 2nd half play to late and almost pulled the trigger on my own but was hoping for a line around 6. May not matter now.

Comment

congratulations on the-----------pick ihe big purple eagle in the sky shit on me

Comment

Thanks Poboy

Got lucky as they pulled it out after your Ioniators had the late lead.!!

BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR GOY TODAY WITH CAROLINA!!!

Goldv

Comment

I was on buffalo too today. glad to see you found a + symbol!
                              best of luck

Comment

Working...
                              X