Common opponents PATS/PANTHERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i going to get ridiculed for this but.........think about this
    lets say the spread was pats -5 to -5.5 what would you be leaning???

if you think pats then its a no brainer, dont be afraid of the -7 the books want you to take the points and the pats will crush them. this head coach is brilliant dont be scared go with your gut not your heart. I guarantee your gut says pats

Comment

Gut

My gut says under 37.5. The defenses here are two of the best in the league.

Comment

Wiz

they are even and i have to take Carolina. I just think Carolina is the better team despite hating to bet against Belichick!

Comment

Carolina the better team??? Have you followed New England this year? How many in a row have they won? Who had the tougher schedule? Who plays in the better conference? Tennesse or Indy would have been favorites in this spot. Carolina beat St. Louis (whose star is shining so bright these days) when Martz lost his nerve and beat the not ready for prime time birds.
          New England -7

Comment

and didn't carolina beat Indy in Indy?

Comment

WIZ

I totally agree that 7 is way to high for this game. These teams are extremely similar, great defenses, quarterbacks that don't make mistakes, and well adjusting coaches. Carolina keeps games close, seems like the difference in score is always around 3, while new england rarely blows teams out. I've been hearin a lot how carolina's front four will dissrupt Brady, but how long will this last? Billicheck adjusts better than anyone. BIG ADVANTAGE TO PATRIOTS COACHES!!!!!! Could be deciding factor.

GL everyone

JD

Comment

Here's important stat

8 out of 9 Superbowl have been blown outs with the two weeks byes going into the Superbowl

So which team do you think going to be blown out today!!!

I can a see a New England blow out

They way I see the Superbowl is either New England ****** or Panthers wins straight up.

So I will take NE to cover straight up with a blow out.

-7 5*

prop: over two int. -200 3*

over 37.5 2.5*

tails 1.5*

Comment

dogs rulez

It appears that the dog seems to win all these big games (games most ppl wager on) outright this past year.

tampa bay beat oakland (superbowl)
                  spurs beat fakers (not nba finals, but ppl were treating it like the finals)
                  marlins beat yanks (world series)
                  lsu beat oklahoma (college championships)
                  carolina beat n.e. (superbowl)

well this time, i'm going to go patriots in this big game. dogs been winning way to much. and brady has been in this situation before unlike dellehome. plus patriots have nicer uniforms than panthers and tom brady is cuter than jakie boy.

:D

Comment

HOW MANY HOT CHICKS ARE THE BOOKS FISHING WITH?!?!?!?!

GL tonight

JD

Comment

Working...
                    X