This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Contender:

Considering that an unmonitored scamster like Brian Mac is in business, maybe I should start a service. Heck, I could just be part of Brian Mac's group. They could call me "THE DOG." My syndicate plays would be huge open orders and I would hit JUST ABOUT 50% OF MY UNDOCUMENTED SELECTIONS! I would fit right in!!!

I don't just hate Brian Mac. I hate any service that is not monitored because they are scams. If you really think he is a big winner, then just post his plays so we can all see the truth.

And by the way, you didn't post the biggest drawback about Brian Mac's service, which is that he is not monitored so it is impossible to prove that he is a scammer unless you buy his service.
    dogpick
    Who let the dogs out?

Comment

• scammer

okay, you want to call him a scammer, fine. how do you feel about the others i llisted. capone, chuck luck who by the way is giving most of his plays for free and doing real well since doing so the last 3 months at the **. i dont know if these guys are monitored or not. but if you were to go back and search the threads cluck has done real well. if he is not monitored but you wre following his plays and were doing well, would you care if someone called him a scammer? i read the articles he has wroitten and it appears to me that the man is on his game.

Comment

• Golden Contender:

If they are not monitored it is a scam. Period. That is a rule to live by.
        dogpick
        Who let the dogs out?

Comment

• One thing to remember about monitored services...Services only release certain plays to the Monitors....EXAMPLE 5* and 4*or TOP plays...they might be 4-1 or 5-1 or what every...however very few release their complete card to the monitors EXAMPLE 3*, 2* 1* or REGULAR PLAYS....service records can be very decieving with the monitors... so even if they are monitored be ware of their monitored record.....the only way to get a true freeling for their records is to monitor their records on posted plays that you see on the internet that can be verified and even then be ware as both sides are sometime released.....I have used a CONSENUS service in the past (football only) and have tracked their records based on what was on my CONSENSUS REPORT and believe me very few are at the 53% to 56% over all won loass record (I mean total wins and losses not by units)...they all get hot and cold streaks and you have to catch them as you can
          GLTA

Comment

• one last comment and then I will go away for a while

My understanding for this thread was to post Service Plays or to Request Service Plays...it makes no difference whether you like a Service or do not like a Service just post the plays...my opioion is if you do not like Services what are you doing even reading this thread ....if you do not like them you are not going to change anyone mind about what they think...and even if you do like them you are still not going to change any ones mind about them....just post the plays or request them... fade them or play them......remember this is a services plays or request for service plays...opinions are like ass holes everyone has one...
            GLTA

Comment

• Very good fleetfox....Always looking for your service plays.....I always say ....play them or fade them....but let me see them....
              BOL to you.....

Comment

Working...
              X