Handcapping Questions of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough.

I would just like to see the comps. Anything for Brian Mac or "the Manager" tonight?
    dogpick
    Who let the dogs out?

Comment

Savage --

We can't take your Brian Mac claims seriously if you can't document that he gets more than 4 hours of sleep per night.

Enough said.

Comment

HANDICAPPING QUESTION OF THE DAY

GUYS I'VE BEEN BETTING SPORTS FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND I DID OK. A FRIEND OF MINE THAT ALSO BETS TOLD ME ABOUT A GUY, JIM FEIST, AND WE STARTED PAYING FOR HIS SERVICES. THAT WAS OUR 1ST MISTAKE. AFTER WE STARTED PAYING FOR REG PLAYS HE TALKED US INTO HIS BEST PLAYS FOR A TOTAL OF $7000.00 FOR THE ENTIRE FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL SEASON. HE GAVE US EXCUSES WHEN THE GAMES LOST AND GAVE MORE WRONG THAN RIGHT. AFTER A WHILE WE STARTED BETTING AGAINST HIM. WE GOT SO PISSED OFF THAT WE WERE GOING TO LIST HIS PLAYS ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND TO LET EVERY BODY KNOW WHAT A SCREWING HE GAVE US. THATS HOW WE FOUND BETTERS CHAT AND ALL OF THE OTHER SITES. NO WE FEEL LIKE TOTAL IDOTS SINCE WE CAN GET ALMOST ALL OF THE PLAYS FOR FREE. WE NOW ONLY USE THE SERVICE PLAYS AS TO CHECK TO SEE IF THEY AGREE WITH OUR PICKS. I'VE BEEN PICKING COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND COLLEGE BASKETBALL BETTER THAN THEM BY A LONG SHOT.. AFTER I PAID FOR FEISTS SERVICE LAST SEASON FOR FOOTBALL WE STOPPED AND I HANDICAPED THE GAMES MYSELF. I ENDED UP MAKING THE MONEY I PAID FEIST AND THEN SOME. MY SYSTEMS WORK IF I DON'T GET SWAYED BY MY OTHER FRIENDS. I HAVEN'T POSTED ALOT YET I'M STILL TRYING TO FEEL EVERYBODY OUT YET. DON'T PAY ANYONE FOR SERVICES , THEY WILL SELL YOUR NAME AND NUMBER TO HUNDREDS OF SERVICES TO TRY AND GET YOU TO BUY THEIR INFO. THEY START HARASSING YOU IF YOU DON'T BUY. COACHES IS ONE OF THE WORST FROM VEGAS AREA. I WILL BE PAYING THEM A VISIT WHEN I'M IN VEGAS NEXT TIME. OH AND BY THE WAY I READ THE GUYS STATEMENT ABOUT BORROWING MONEY TO PAY OFF HIS GAMBLING DET. GROW UP AND BE A REAL MAN AND GET A REAL LIFE. GOOD LUCK GENTLEMEN

Comment

I posted Pistons as Manager's play in service section picks.

Comment

Mike Schmidt-the issue of sleep is irrelevant in Mac's case as he pirates the games from the syndicates,meaning he is not the capper like Big Al;your question should be how many hours of sleep the syndicates he follows get per night.

Comment

Savage:

How would he pirate the syndicates' plays? Additionally, if he could actually pirate those plays, don't you think that they might be a little pissed when they heard about him selling the plays for profit? I mean, it is not like he doesn't advertise that fact. I hate to keep going with this, but you can't be so ridiculous to believe such a story.
              dogpick
              Who let the dogs out?

Comment

Dogpick-I am using the term pirates loosely;I assume he pays for the picks and gets their permission to use them.
                Even if he didn't pay them, so what;no one pays for the service picks posted on this thread for nothing.

Comment

Savage:

Your argument makes no sense. The people that get the service plays here do not turn around and sell them as plays from Phil Steele or Marc Lawrence or whomever. If Brian Mac was stealing plays from syndicates and then making a profit by selling the plays while bragging about it in front of the world, don't you think that these so-called syndicates would shut him down? Based upon my understanding of that type of person, Brian Mac would probably already have been fitted for some cement shoes. Just think, he would be jeopardizing the whole syndicate operation by selling the plays. I mean, if Joey Dimes or the Manager from some "syndicate" is on a game you would think every bookmaker in the world would take the game off the board after Brian released his service plays. Give me a break.

You are always ripping on the other services, yet you believe this guy. Why is he not monitored? It is because he doesn't win.
                  dogpick
                  Who let the dogs out?

Comment

Dogpick-I was being sarcastic. The fact that he touts the games of the Manager, Chuck Luck, Joey Dimes, Capone etc. tells me he is on good terms with them;of course he has some kind of a deal with the syndicates.
                    I still feel he has amongst the best sources in the country, and your chances of winning with him/ them are better than most services say if you bet all of his plays and followed his money management system for one year.
                    As stated we are at an impasse here, and all the posts from you and me defending our respective postions will not change the each other's opinion.
                    It will take at least several actual subscribers with him over time with stated negative experiences to change my overall opinion.

Comment

At least for tonight Mac's picks are posted(sorry if yiu are aware of that already)-7*'s Detroit, 5* Over Wash., 5* Under Detroit and 5* Minn.
                      Obviously one night win or lose means very little.
                      Last edited by savage1; 01-30-2004, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Manager 0-1 with Detroit. Please post free play for tomorrow.
                        dogpick
                        Who let the dogs out?

Comment

Savage:

It is also funny how you rip the guy who always wants the picks from the Green Machine because they are 1,000,000* but then you follow a guy that uses names like "Capone" and "Chuck Luck." Give me a break. At least Brian Mac could make names that are believable for these fictional characters.
                          dogpick
                          Who let the dogs out?

Comment

Savage:

You wrote:

"At least for tonight Mac's picks are posted(sorry if yiu are aware of that already)-7*'s Detroit, 5* Over Wash., 5* Under Detroit and 5* Minn.
                            Obviously one night win or lose means very little."

Please remember that "one night win or lose means very little" the next time you start bitching about other services for going 0-1 or 0-2 on a night.

Who was Chuck Luck on?
                            dogpick
                            Who let the dogs out?

Comment

Dogpick-I never knock anyone based on one night's picks.
                              On the other hand, when we see folks like Marc Lawrence lose regularly using silly outdated and trends which have no relevance to the present(some of his trends are straight up rather than ats), of course we will point it out.
                              I would assume that you believe the 36-16 record of the Manager as posted on website is bogus as well as his 18-4 in last 22 in inside plays is also a lie, and that Brian Mac's comp record is also made up.
                              Trust me I follow these guys and would bet you anything if it could be proven that their records as stated are accurate.

Comment

Most cappers use phony names, whether they are good or bad. The Animal, OC Dooley,Jack Price, etc.
                                That is no criterion for judging them;I am not defending this practice-I am simply stating there is no correlation between how good they are and what name they go by.

Comment

Working...
                                X