Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey

good try
    i thought for a while after ht we were going to make it.
    rough game just keep and hang in there.

dont worry bout it relax and just do what u been doing.

good luck

THICK 1

Comment

Nice try but you will get it next time, I know you will. It's funny when your close to the over in the last 2 minutes and the team is behind about 10 points they don't foul to stop the clock but if you need the under they start fouling non-stop. I'll be waiting for your next 10*.

Comment

that game!!!!!!

i am not one who cries, whines, or makes excuses (well, sometimes), for every loss like that today (where they did not foul, missed a lot of free throws, and chris thomas continually walking the ball up the court down 5 with under a minute left), i have won games that i absolutely did not deserve to win...........you all know this story-->when things are going well, this game goes over by a point or 2, but when you are slumping, you lose it.........

all the encoragement is great and the other cappers have saved me from a horrible week...........just hoping that bouce back comes soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck
        b

Comment

It will keep them coming shorty. If you want a hockey game to bounce back with take Vancouver tonight. I have silently gotten hot lately but havent had time to post lately. Good luck

Comment

shorty

Keep your head up! We all go though it. I'd rather go 2-1 every night. Then go 10-2 followed by 2-6.

Comment

Working...
            X