• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert!!!!!!!

Records::

10* 10-5
    7* 1-2
    5* 5-5

10* Kentucky/ Notre Dame over 138----------->This is my 'save goldvike' pick of the year. Goldvike, DO NOT GO!!!!!!!! If i can continue to post with my 1-4 this week, knowing that if i lose, i am going to blasted again, you my man, cannot leave!!! With that said, I tried this earlier in the week and Kentucky bogged down in the 2nd half, again not scoring any points. Here, they should be more relaxed and notre dame is 9-5 this year b/c of bad defense. Kentucky has been terrible offensively and probably needs a non-conference road play to get out if it. However, this play is based more on notre dame then kentucky. Notre dame runs more when it plays better teams and has been in higher scoring contests recently....notre dame will surely run today b/c of kentucky's lack of depth.........3 of the last 4 irish games have gone over this number with the lone game staying under was a 137 vs. vir. tech.......they had a 145 vs. defensive-minded pitt which was on pace for 160 most of the game and then they followed that with a 151 vs. syracuse. Usually a mid-season, non-conference game is going to be a little higher scoring than a conference game.

good luck
    b

Bring it home Shorty, Good luck!
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

BEST OF LUCK SHORTY DO IT

Comment

Good Luck bud
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks again for your 10* play and your insight, I'm on it and good luck!

Comment

count me in. good luck.

Comment

need 34 points in 10 min

Comment

If ND can cut into the lead it'll become a slow clock moving FT contest.

Comment

19 pts in 430

Comment

I think we are FU%$#$ DAM

Comment

11 in 1:30. Irish down by 5 could be overtime.

Comment

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&**************************************************

Comment

TOUGH GAME YOU WILL GET THE NEXT ONE

Comment

Good try shorty- still with you

Comment

sorry!!!!!!!!

you guys are awesome, thanks for the support despite me bringing us down!!!!!!

blake, am i steve??????? feels like it

b

Comment

Working...
                              X