No announcement yet.

for all crybabies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank-I have to agree that is a pretty dumb comment.
    I have made good money in stock market his year, but it would pretty dumb to claim I have made more than anyone else, as I am sure there are some who have made millions as opposed to "just" thousands.

Comment

Hey Keith B`

You opened your mouth and made your bed. Then say you made more money then everyone and post nothing but losers. This is from shorty and all of the other people here that keep their mouths shut.

Comment

To Keithb

haha
        Attached Files

Comment

leo, frank, savage, etc.

frank, we are in the same boat, i remember a time in my college days when i owed bookies over $2000 with no means to pay, but the truth is, most of us have experienced something like that at one time and it is worth the lesson learned.........

savage, i think what you say is what distinuishes the people in this forum......you say you would feel worse for those who lose on your plays--->i think 80% of us here who post feel worse about others losing than us losing oursleves....and the really sad part is that i am pretty sure if someone rips the hell out of a guy (or gal-->mmm, rachel for losing, it means that person put way too much money on one of that persons plays......and that is why i have not ripped keith back........i did not even check his record today b/c i know the people who make this thing work do not get crazy when they go 6-0 like i started or do not quit when they go 1-5 like i am this week

leo, i am still sitting here hoping your vancouver bet can bring this week to a positive end.....if so, i really owe you one

b

Comment

shorty

Not to jinx it by talking early but they are up 3-0 in the second period as we speak. So looking good right now. Keep it up Canucks. So we all can be happy.

Comment

leo

4-0 in the 3rd period now...............this has got to be good karma.......my record this week coatailing you, homer, wayne, ez, frank, lewis, mmm, and the others is about 18-6.......

and i needed it this week more than any since a week in october.....as all gamblers, i believe in superstition (and we are both going against it by talking before this game ends), but being cool to the others in my mind is why you all went 75% in my week of need!!!!!!!!!!

4-0.....5:37 left in the 2nd

b

Comment

shorty

I am glad to hear that you can use my picks as well as me on yours. My buddies call me on the phone every day and the first words you hear is not hi how you doin but they are Does Shorty have any ten stars today? I have quite of few of them keeping up too. With the money we already made we are still up. If we won all the time it wouldn't be gambling. ( what fun would that be right.)

Comment

hey keith,

Its not that easy is it?....you dumb bitch!!!!
                  DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

tipster

lmao he deserves it He learned a tough lesson the hard way!

Comment

leo!!!!!!!

i will look at your hockey picks, as well as waynes and phil jr's when he is posting........i know what an average person knows about hockey but surely not enough to wager on it alone.......my dad was in vegas recently during boucher's streak and i told to be the under in i think the 4th game of it which ended 2-0 or something..........so of course he thought i knew something about hockey and left me scrambling here to find others hockey picks to tell my dad and call them my own.............

with that said, i saw in another post where you say you want to move to my hometown, the lovely jacksonville, FL.........tally in 3 hours west and gainesville is 1 hour south.......i see you are an fsu fan, what is your allegiance?? i graduated from florida but grew up a wolverine fan..........both gainesville and tally are sick partying towns

b

Comment

Guys:

everyone needs to Shad the Firck up!!

Let him keep posting!!

The Ol FADE train might make everyone some money .....

Life has a few simple lessons:

1) Guys that brag about how much ass they are getting usually
                        have a right palm that is worn down to the bone
                        2) Guys that brag about hitting it 300 off the tee in golf forget to
                        mention the equation of 300 yrds: that is 200 out and 100 yd
                        fade to the right

Pat him on the back .... make him feel good .... I know difft sites
                        where ya can make a nice living FADING clowns who makes ridiculous posts about how good they are

Comment

shorty

Originally posted by shorty3830

with that said, i saw in another post where you say you want to move to my hometown, the lovely jacksonville, FL
                          b
                          I live in Daytona Beach. This past season I went to my first FSU game. Great city. We had a blast.

Comment

Working...
                          X