for all crybabies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all crybabies

For all u crybabies out there, who can't take any criticism!!! I am going to post my plays for you all to make some money on,, because i have a life i cant post everyday... But nobody has made more money then me this year is baskets... So here you guys!!!!

nba:
    Bulls +3
    over 217 sac./dallas
    over 201 denv./grizz.

cbb:
    miami fl. -3
    wake forest-2
    mich. st. +5
    kansas-10
    n. illinois-7
    niagara-7

keith

Glad to see you put your balls on the table instead of trashing people. Now we will all get to see what a great handicapper you are!! All of us here are truly blessed to get your plays.

Comment

Your welcome i am not trying to be a a$$ or anything but for people to jump all over me for a little criticism, thats a joke.. Especially come from some people that are new to the site... Like fats whatever the hell is name is (ROOKIE).......

Comment

good

I think people sometimes do get highly senstive about things posted but you have to remember a lot of the guys here, shorty, GV, Wiz, wayne, blake, mm, etc, etc, put a lot of time in so when they lose it makes them double pissed. My point is don't trash anyone period but if you feel you must then a least post your plays. Good luck!

Comment

DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

kieth b

if you cant say anything good bout somebody,then dont say nothing at all......how simple is that????

Comment

adding some late ones...

nba;

pistons-11
              under 171

cbb;
              clemson+6
              over 140
              tenn+8
              over 148

Comment

maybe some of the late ones will be winners. See don't make fun of people trying. It comes back on you.

Comment

Pressure

I feel more pressure posting my selections in fear of letting others down than I do make the actual wagers.

We are in the battle together. We should be supportive of each other instead of kicking someone when they are down.

Comment

Not crying my man, just giving my two cents! Good luck....
                    Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

so true frank

I am beyond feeling pressure on any big wager i make b/c i am way past the days of putting so much on a game that is affects my life in any way..........with that said, i am the kind that will get upset and pout for a while over losing a 1 or 2 unit play

HOWEVER, the pressure of posting here and letting the others down is tremendous, because it is double losing (i lose, they lose).........but despite this horrible week, i remain confident i can bounce back and there is no better feeling than winning a big play and knowing a lot of us were on board

thanks bro
                      b

Comment

One of the reasons I don't post(not that I am that good at it anyways) is precisely what you say: I would feel worse about others losing on my plays than I would for myself.
                        To change the subject, I have noticed a tendency that when someone gets hot) whether it a paid capper of someone who posts here for nothing) and starts shooting his mouth off and/or gets feeling of invincibility, that is precisely when the person will cool off fast.
                        This is also true in the stock market and has happened to me when things are going too well;just about then my stocks head south, and I kick myself for not selling or at least taking some profits.
                        Last edited by savage1; 01-25-2004, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Re: so true frank

Originally posted by shorty3830
                          i am the kind that will get upset and pout for a while over losing a 1 or 2 unit play
                          That is why I don't watch the entire basketball game when I have a selection. Usually, I'll check the score around half time. Then I'll again check the score late in the game. If the wager is close I'll watch the end of the game.

I agree! I play well within my means. If I lose a selection I could care less. I'm not betting the months rent. When I was in my late teens and early 20s I'd bet $100-200 a game on a few games. If I played 5 games in a night I often thought to myself who the fuck am I to risk $1000 when I don't have the money.

Comment

Just curious ... and not to start a flame war ...

I see you posted 15 games: 11 loser and 4 winners

Which games did you actually play ?

I limit myself to quality and 15 games is more games than
                            I normally play - NBA / College combined - over a 2 week
                            period ..

Heck, even @ $100 flat per game, a day like today costs
                            over a buck just in juice

Tnnks

Comment

Re: for all crybabies

Originally posted by keith b
                              But nobody has made more money then me this year is baskets
                              Gotta love these ridiculous comments. How do you know you've made more money in baskets than the entire fucking world?

Comment

Working...
                              X