This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRUISE Guidelines/Ratings for 2014 FB

Here are the guidelines/ratings for the 2014 FB Kruise........

Games will be broken down by time........
    Group 1.............AM Till 3:00 PM
    Group 2.............3:00 PM till 7:00 PM
    Group 3.............7:00 PM to end of day

I will break down the groups, once we start having full schedules..............

1 pick per Group........during the early part of the season, B4 full slates of games, I will show in BOLD RED, the # of plays one can pick......

Lines will be from Scores and Odds.........I’ll show opening lines. current lines, and the KRUISE final lines.......Will post the final lines about 3 hours B4 game time........

I will keep track of the Koncensus record, you keep track of your own.........

Each post you start, please show your YTD record and units won or lost........All games, Sides or Totals will be at –110 juice, for ease of record keeping........

It is very difficult to keep up the Koncensus as we go, so anyone may update the Koncensus, as long as you indicate “Including post # ??????”........

Please show the rotation # B4 each team you play.......this makes it easier when there is a ton of games..........

RATINGs......
    A favorite showing 5-2 = a 1* play..........In essence, a difference of 3 must be present to be a 1* play..........every difference from there, = another unit.........example..........Fav 7-2 = a 3* play.....
    Anything less than 3 is a no play..........

DOGS are different..........any difference favoring the Dogs is deemed as 1* per difference.........example........Dog gets 5-3 plays, = a 2* play.........Dogs do not have to have a minimum of 3 difference..........example..........Dog 1-0, = a 1* play..........Dog 4-2 = a 2* play and so on..........

This is my way of giving credit to the tweam with the lesser votes...........In the past this fared out well..........We have a smal # of contributors right now, this will expand, and get better as we go along..........In the past when we had 50-70 contributors, we hit well above 60%............Dogs were even better, but more rare.........

I realize the line could change by the time I post the KRUISE final lines, and only if it’s drastic, will I change and update it..........example-----KEY PLAYER injured/suspended, and only announced shortly B4 game time..........This will be very rare...............

Let’s have some fun..........Reaching out to all the current members, Old members, Banned members to come on in, PICK your plays, and Sail with the OLD KAPTAIN........we all need to help to get the BC Forum back to being the most fun/family oriented/ball busting/ and winning ways FORUM..........

Be patient with me on the postings, and updates, and anyone wanting to help----------do so............I miss my Old Podna LSU JIMMY-----who used to keep this active and current......

The KAPTAINS has changed the name of his ship to the “LSU FAN” motor vessel.........any questions, please direct um in this thread...........

LOCK AND LOAD GUYS...............Good Luck

You can pick sides or totals..........all at -110
    Last edited by jcindaville; 08-28-2014, 08:12 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Thanks for getting this going again Kapt! Glad to have you back!

Comment

Bump to the top
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

PS: I forgot to mention TOTALS...........yes Phil Jr.......And yet another Sr Moment.......they're coming more on a regular basis.........

Due to the SMALL participation of players at this time, will increase I'm Sure,

TOTALS will be graded at face value..........

3 OVERS, 1 UNDER = 2* play
        1 OVER or UNDER by itself = 1* play

In simplicity: the difference is the actual rating of the play.........any ties (duplicate amts) for OVER/UNDER will be a no play...........

Lets get it going good for the first day fellows......Look back and REMEMBER how successful this was, and how much fun.........There were numerous members here that had never posted, and this allowed them to come out and have fun with us......

SAIL THE KRUISE..........hail Brutus............hail YEH

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
          Here are the guidelines/ratings for the 2014 FB Kruise........

Games will be broken down by time........
          Group 1.............AM Till 3:00 PM
          Group 2.............3:00 PM till 7:00 PM
          Group 3.............7:00 PM to end of day

I will break down the groups, once we start having full schedules..............

1 pick per Group........during the early part of the season, B4 full slates of games, I will show in BOLD RED, the # of plays one can pick......

Lines will be from Scores and Odds.........I’ll show opening lines. current lines, and the KRUISE final lines.......Will post the final lines about 3 hours B4 game time........

I will keep track of the Koncensus record, you keep track of your own.........

Each post you start, please show your YTD record and units won or lost........All games, Sides or Totals will be at –110 juice, for ease of record keeping........

It is very difficult to keep up the Koncensus as we go, so anyone may update the Koncensus, as long as you indicate “Including post # ??????”........

Please show the rotation # B4 each team you play.......this makes it easier when there is a ton of games..........

RATINGs......
          A favorite showing 5-2 = a 1* play..........In essence, a difference of 3 must be present to be a 1* play..........every difference from there, = another unit.........example..........Fav 7-2 = a 3* play.....
          Anything less than 3 is a no play..........

DOGS are different..........any difference favoring the Dogs is deemed as 1* per difference.........example........Dog gets 5-3 plays, = a 2* play.........Dogs do not have to have a minimum of 3 difference..........example..........Dog 1-0, = a 1* play..........Dog 4-2 = a 2* play and so on..........

This is my way of giving credit to the tweam with the lesser votes...........In the past this fared out well..........We have a smal # of contributors right now, this will expand, and get better as we go along..........In the past when we had 50-70 contributors, we hit well above 60%............Dogs were even better, but more rare.........

I realize the line could change by the time I post the KRUISE final lines, and only if it’s drastic, will I change and update it..........example-----KEY PLAYER injured/suspended, and only announced shortly B4 game time..........This will be very rare...............

Let’s have some fun..........Reaching out to all the current members, Old members, Banned members to come on in, PICK your plays, and Sail with the OLD KAPTAIN........we all need to help to get the BC Forum back to being the most fun/family oriented/ball busting/ and winning ways FORUM..........

Be patient with me on the postings, and updates, and anyone wanting to help----------do so............I miss my Old Podna LSU JIMMY-----who used to keep this active and current......

The KAPTAINS has changed the name of his ship to the “LSU FAN” motor vessel.........any questions, please direct um in this thread...........

LOCK AND LOAD GUYS...............Good Luck

You can pick sides or totals..........all at -110
          PS: I forgot to mention TOTALS...........yes Phil Jr.......And yet another Sr Moment.......they're coming more on a regular basis.........

Due to the SMALL participation of players at this time, will increase I'm Sure,

TOTALS will be graded at face value..........

3 OVERS, 1 UNDER = 2* play
          1 OVER or UNDER by itself = 1* play

In simplicity: the difference is the actual rating of the play.........any ties (duplicate amts) for OVER/UNDER will be a no play...........

Lets get it going good for the first day fellows......Look back and REMEMBER how successful this was, and how much fun.........There were numerous members here that had never posted, and this allowed them to come out and have fun with us......

SAIL THE KRUISE..........hail Brutus............hail YEH

Comment

Kapt., colorado
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

146 U Conn
              148 W Kentucky
              151 Tex SA

Comment

Quick question Kap'n.

I know piloting the kruise takes a significant time commitment and effort. Does this mean you won't be posting your own plays outside of the kruise thread?

Thanks for your time and effort... and welcome back.
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjimt View Post
                  Quick question Kap'n.

I know piloting the kruise takes a significant time commitment and effort. Does this mean you won't be posting your own plays outside of the kruise thread?

Thanks for your time and effort... and welcome back.
                  yes I will bigjim T.........getting this started and perpetuated is very time consuming.......I just might throw my personal plays in the KRUISE and denote um as such, or maybe start a new thread........

Thanks.........looking forward to your KRUISE participation, as always

Comment

BUMP........so all members are aware of the guidelines.........

JC.can we make this a sticky..........

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                      BUMP........so all members are aware of the guidelines.........

JC.can we make this a sticky..........
                      Done Kapt. It's a sticky now....
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

#321 Missouri
                        #374 Texas

Comment

Record YTD........through 9-6

NCAA FB WEEK 1
                          8-28....... 4-1 +4.90..........ALL Totals....no side plays
                          8-29........4-2 +8.30..........Totals 1-1.......Sides 3-1
                          8-30........7-4 +3.20..........Totals 4-0.......Sides 3-4
                          8-31........1-0 +3.00..........Totals NONE......came in too late
                          9-1..........2-0 +4.00..........Totals 1-0.........SIDES 1-0
                          Composite 18-7 +23.40 (72%)
                          Sides 8-5
                          Totals 10-2

NCAA FB WEEK 2
                          9-4............0-2 –8.80.................Totals 0-1........Sides 0-1.........YTD 18-9 +14.60....(67%)....Sides 8-6......Totals 10-3......
                          9-5............0-1 –2.20.................Totals 0-1........Sides NONE
                          9-6............6-5 –1.90.................Totals 3-2........Sides 3-3......
                          YTD 24-15 +10.50....(62%)....Sides 11-9......Totals 13-6......

NFL FB WEEK 1
                          9-4..............2-0 +2.00.....(100%)......Sides 1-0........Totals 1-0......

Comment

NCAA YTD
                            24-15 + 10.50 62% Sides 11-9 Totals 13-6
                            NFL YTD
                            5-9 -11.10 36% Sides 2-6 Totals 3-3

COMBINED
                            29-24 -1.20 55% Sides 13-15 Totals 16-9

Comment

UPDATE through and including 9-15

NCAA
                              33-19....+17.90 units.........Sides 19-11.......Totals 14-8

NFL
                              11-11....-5.5.....................Sides 5-8...........Totals 6-3

Combined
                              44-30....+12.40.............. ...Sides 24-19.......Totals 20-11

KB/UDOG/KAZ/JC thanks for your support, and you 4 guys are responsible for the definite upswing at BC........keep up the good work, the interest, the concern, the effort, and controlling the lack of arguments..........It is Indeed refreshing to not see someone constantly trying to bicker and argue......

My hats off to you guys........lets make BC what it once was......Internets TOP Sports Forum........Lock and Load.........

also thanks to all the guys who are constantly trying to help by posting plays and recognizing the KRUISE.......THANKS

Comment

Working...
                              X