Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
    UPDATE through and including 9-15

NCAA
    33-19....+17.90 units.........Sides 19-11.......Totals 14-8

NFL
    11-11....-5.5.....................Sides 5-8...........Totals 6-3

Combined
    44-30....+12.40.............. ...Sides 24-19.......Totals 20-11

KB/UDOG/KAZ/JC thanks for your support, and you 4 guys are responsible for the definite upswing at BC........keep up the good work, the interest, the concern, the effort, and controlling the lack of arguments..........It is Indeed refreshing to not see someone constantly trying to bicker and argue......

My hats off to you guys........lets make BC what it once was......Internets TOP Sports Forum........Lock and Load.........

also thanks to all the guys who are constantly trying to help by posting plays and recognizing the KRUISE.......THANKS
    Hey Kapt....I was going to post the same thing to you today. We all thank you for the hard work you do in the Kruise threads and updating things. We know you're a busy guy and appreciate having you here. The site needs guys like you!
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      Hey Kapt....I was going to post the same thing to you today. We all thank you for the hard work you do in the Kruise threads and updating things. We know you're a busy guy and appreciate having you here. The site needs guys like you!

I also appreciate you putting rotation #'s where pickers failed to do so.........as you probably can determine, how hard it is to tally the picks, when you can't immediately go that game if the # is not shown..........

When there is 60-80 games in one day, and you have um grouped by time, it gets a little hectic.....fun none the less............

How about you taking that photoshop of the Old Kaptain in his Crocodile Dunddee look, and put it as my signature with the VERBAGE........"Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass"..........

would appreciate it

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I also appreciate you putting rotation #'s where pickers failed to do so.........as you probably can determine, how hard it is to tally the picks, when you can't immediately go that game if the # is not shown..........

When there is 60-80 games in one day, and you have um grouped by time, it gets a little hectic.....fun none the less............

How about you taking that photoshop of the Old Kaptain in his Crocodile Dunddee look, and put it as my signature with the VERBAGE........"Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass"..........

would appreciate it
        Hey Kapt. I changed your photo, but it doesn't let us change the area where you have, "Anchored at BC's." It does let me change your signature and that's where I put your request of, "Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass." Let me know if that all works for you....
        [email protected]

Comment

KB/UDOG/KAZ/JC thanks for your support, and you 4 guys are responsible for the definite upswing at BC........keep up the good work, the interest, the concern, the effort, and controlling the lack of arguments..........It is Indeed refreshing to not see someone constantly trying to bicker and argue......
          I think it's a total team effort! This is just a great bunch of guys! The credit for lack of bickering or arguments goes to our members. We're very fortunate to have guys who are only interested in having some fun and picking some winners. The feel and attitude coming from all participating posters is upbeat and very enjoyable!

Like Kaz said, your tireless efforts in the Kruise threads are greatly appreciated! Everybody's having fun and winning some money! I think you're a huge reason a lot of guys are coming back.

Look at the work Bum puts in every day, too! How lucky are we to have him? He draws a lot of readers, too. I know I read his stuff every day.

I gotta tell you, working with Kaz and KB and JC is the easiest thing in the world. These guys are really sharp, very thoughtful and considerate individuals who really care about this site! I can't imagine this team ever failing to work a problem out. Cooperative, caring people get it done!

We've got a great thing rebuilding here and I'm really looking forward to the coming months. Thanks to every member who posts for that great feeling!

Comment

would appreciate it
            Crap. Just noticed you said to put it in your signature and not change your avatar. Let me know if you want it corrected buddy...
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
              Crap. Just noticed you said to put it in your signature and not change your avatar. Let me know if you want it corrected buddy...
              Kaz........Please put the Ship back as avatar...........put Croc Dundee and saying in Signature.....would appreciate it.........thanks............Kaptain

Comment

UPDATED RECORD Through and Including Sunday 9-21

COMBINED....64-39........Sides 36-24..........Totals 28-15
                NCAA............43-25................25-15...................18-10
                NFL...............21-14................11-9.....................10-5
                Winning % overall 62%.........

Comment

9-22 not included in above record........

NFL total 0-1.................-1.10

Comment

9-25 NFL NOT included in above record......

TOTALS 2-1 +2.90

Comment

CORRECTION

9-25 NFL/NCAA NOT included in above record......

TOTALS 2-1 +2.90
                      NFL 1-1 +1.90
                      NCAA 1-0 +1.0

Comment

CORRECTION

9-25 NFL/NCAA NOT included in above record......

TOTALS 2-1 +2.90
                        NFL 1-1 +1.90
                        NCAA 1-0 +1.0
                        Final TAlly 9-26..........NCAA

7* PLAY on OLd Dom...........- 1 1/2................-7.70
                        1* PLAY on N MEX........................................-1.10
                        1* PLAY N Mx/Fres UNDER....................................+1.00

2-1 -7.80
                        NCAA Sides 0-2
                        TTLS..........1-0

Comment

results for 9-27

NCAA not included in above tally

Finished the day
                          OVERALL 13-9 +11.80
                          SIDES 9-3 +14.50
                          TTLS...4-6 -2.70

Comment

NFL Sunday TALLY.........NOT included in above TALLY......will update after Mondays NFL........

8-5 +11.80..........
                            Sides 4-4
                            Totals 4-1

Comment

TALLY for tonights GAME.........9-29 Monday

1* KC +3
                              2* OVER 45...........line from Scores & Odds at 7:20 PM

finished 2-0 +3.00 units.......Sides 1-0.....Totals 1-0

will update record today........this tally is not in last update........

WILL ALSO start a MLB KRUISE today......keep it up fellows

Comment

KRUISE Record UpDate through 9-29

Through and including 9-29

NCAA
                                57-36..............Sides 34-20..........Totals 23-16

NFL
                                33-21..............Sides 16-13..........Totals 17-8

COMBINED
                                90-57.............Sides 50-33...........Totals 40-24

doing good fellows..........keep um coming

Comment

Working...
                                X