No announcement yet.

Vols Fan U.S Open Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like your Spieth pick. I have a good feeling about him right now!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      New odds
      Rory Mcllroy +1450
      MATT KUCHAR +1500
      ADAM SCOTT +3500
      If I were to choose 1, I would easily go Kuchar. You have the 2 shot advantage and the extra money!

Comment

2 shots is two birdies in a row with others making pars on holes. any player can close the gap very quickly. Seriously Wayne it's only Thursday and this leaderboard won't look the same come Sunday

Comment

2 shots on Friday morning don't mean shit

Comment

2 shots is two birdies in a row with others making pars on holes. any player can close the gap very quickly. Seriously Wayne it's only Thursday and this leaderboard won't look the same come Sunday
            Oh I agree, but hey, after each round that's what people do, they talk about it. I'm sure Rory, Adam and many others were hoping for a MUCH better start. There is no doubt about that. You are right about 2 birdies but it goes both ways when that many guys are ahead of you too. You can get 2 bogey's and be gone. Day 2 will be very important IMO

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              I really like your Spieth pick. I have a good feeling about him right now!
              He was up and down today but for a 20 year old kid he just blows my mind how he stays the course. Rickie Fowler was suppose to be the next big thing for young golf and he fizzled. I just don't see Spieth doing that. He could carry American Golf for years and years

Comment

He was up and down today but for a 20 year old kid he just blows my mind how he stays the course. Rickie Fowler was suppose to be the next big thing for young golf and he fizzled. I just don't see Spieth doing that. He could carry American Golf for years and years
                Rickie has built an empire out of fashion and red bull so he's very successful off the course but Spieth does it on the course. And come Ryder Cup time for American golf on the course is all I care about

Comment

Jordan looks REALLY poised at his age. I think if Rory can just get to 1 Under after tomorrow, he will be right there. I think Scott needs a friggin 66 or 67 and that probably isn't happening!

Comment

Jordan looks REALLY poised at his age. I think if Rory can just get to 1 Under after tomorrow, he will be right there. I think Scott needs a friggin 66 or 67 and that probably isn't happening!
                    Scott gets to play in the morning tomorrow at the time alot of scores were low today. But so does Kaymer!!!!

Comment

Kaymer is trying to run away and hide!

Comment

Kaymer is a fuckin freak. Now 10 under through 14. WTF!!!

Comment

Geez, he's putting on a Tiger like performance back at Pebble Beach in 2000 or whenever that was!

Comment

Rory did what I thought he had to getting to 1 under and so did Scott shooting a 67. Unfortunately Kaymer is on steroids. A mental meltdown is still possible though!

Comment

Rory did what I thought he had to getting to 1 under and so did Scott shooting a 67. Unfortunately Kaymer is on steroids. A mental meltdown is still possible though!
                              I agree. If some of these guys can just get within 3 or 4 after tomorrow then maybe the pressure will mount for Kaymer. He's won a major and just won the Players so I would be shocked if he had a major meltdown but even if he shoots 73 or 74 atleast it will bring some guys into contention for Sunday.

Comment

Back to back 65's is amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X