1* OKC Thunder -12

All for 1* to take the

Jimmie Johnson +350

Dale Earnhardt Jr +900

Joey Logano +900

Kevin Harvick +1000

Field (McMurray, Menard mainly) +1200

Good luck boys!!!

Good luck KB I like that Field bet a lot too. I know this is crazy but Danica Patrick is crazy fast this week too. I think the new way Nascar does its point system is going to make for guys that have no chance in the previous system to take chances. This could allow drivers that we think have no shot to get lucky and take a gas mileage gamble and maybe win a fuel mileage race.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

tech, You lose ALL credibility if you think Danica wins this race, or even has a chance. She fuckin sucks. Please stop!

GL kb!!!

Comment

Good luck
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          tech, You lose ALL credibility if you think Danica wins this race, or even has a chance. She fuckin sucks. Please stop!

GL kb!!!
          She beat all her teammates today!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            She beat all her teammates today!!!!
            She will beat guys every week. Don't matter cuz she still sucks. Let's see where she is in points at the end of the year compared to guys with her same equipment (Teammates)!

Comment

She will beat guys every week. Don't matter cuz she still sucks. Let's see where she is in points at the end of the year compared to guys with her same equipment (Teammates)!
              Nice analogy Richard Petty

Comment

She isn't a top 20 driver but she's not a 35th-43rd driver either. She brings fans to the sport and she's hot. I doth really care where she finishes. She's good for the sport that I love.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  She isn't a top 20 driver but she's not a 35th-43rd driver either. She brings fans to the sport and she's hot. I doth really care where she finishes. She's good for the sport that I love.
                  I never said she was bad for the sport. I do not like or dislike her but Petty was 100% RIGHT!

She has top of the line equipment, team and a boat load of money backing her with Stewart-Haas and the fact remains, she SUCKS and she has NEVER once been a threat to win a race and probably never will be. I could say the same about guys like Cole Whitt too but we don't know how good he would be with a top team and top equipment like Danica has!

Comment

I never said she was bad for the sport. I do not like or dislike her but Petty was 100% RIGHT!

She has top of the line equipment, team and a boat load of money backing her with Stewart-Haas and the fact remains, she SUCKS and she has NEVER once been a threat to win a race and probably never will be. I could say the same about guys like Cole Whitt too but we don't know how good he would be with a top team and top equipment like Danica has!
                    Stewart Haas ain't top of the line.
                    Hendricks
                    Gibbs

Then Childress

Then
                    Penske
                    Roush
                    Stewart-haas

But that don't mean I'm defending her. She's getting better but I'm sure you know how tough a sport it is. Montoya,francitti,Unser,Hornish.... Have all tried and failed miserably. Can't blame her for trying

Comment

Stewart haas sucked last year and they suck this year. Harvicks win last week was nice but they are horrible iMO

Comment

Stewart's broken leg ruined his season. He missed 15 races and still finished only 2 spots behind Danica. That's how much she sucks!

The other "Guy" Newman finished IN the chase and 11th. Not exactly horrible. The only person on the team that sucked was Danica.

Comment

Stewart's broken leg ruined his season. He missed 15 races and still finished only 2 spots behind Danica. That's how much she sucks!

The other "Guy" Newman finished IN the chase and 11th. Not exactly horrible. The only person on the team that sucked was Danica.
                          All the excuses in the world but Stewart Haas is still probably a 4th or 5th place team out of the main 6 teams.

Comment

I would never expect you to agree with me or any of my points but I'm just saying that Danica is not a top 20 driver probably like you. She's not the worst out there either. And she does get a little better. Sorry to clutter your thread KB

Comment

I really have NO problem with Danica racing vols. I really don't but I honestly do think judging her based on nothing but her driving and skills on the track, she sucks. Sorry but I do. Has nothing to do with a male/female thing. I also think her path to Nascar was basically given to her on a silver platter because she is a female. Most guys had to fight for years and years to get on a team as solid as Stewart haas and she was basically given the position based soley on gender and looks. You may not agree but that's my opinion!

Comment

Working...
                              X