CASHMONEY NBA with GOY GUAREENSHEED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
    Talk all the shit you want!!!!! Nothing but a bunch of hating old fucks on the website!!!! I'm done posting on BC or even being apart of this website so I hope you and JC are both happy!!!!
    Not really. Your okay you make some good picks you add to the forum so not happy at all if you leave. However you sunk yourself and ran your mouth as you continually do about all your winners and you were just proven wrong and now want to lash out at Spark, JC calling everyone old fucks because you were caught laying some more of your BS

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
      Not really. Your okay you make some good picks you add to the forum so not happy at all if you leave. However you sunk yourself and ran your mouth as you continually do about all your winners and you were just proven wrong and now want to lash out at Spark, JC calling everyone old fucks because you were caught laying some more of your BS
      i agree diesel.....but when u call drama out it will bite
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

????!!?????? Betting against Brady and Belli in a playoff a game at home????? And there's a guy named flukko throwing the ball for the other team???? I have New England blowing out the ravens by 14 or more!!!!!!! This is a wierd play for you Wayne , especially making it a GOY I would never if my right mind bet against patriots in the playoffs at home let alone make it a GOY!!!!
        I don't even think the dip is gonna hit kap!!! Pats by 17!!!
        Just to clear it up I had New England and Denver to win the game not to cover!!!! I took balty and the points 1rst half and 2nd half in all 3 games!!! Also I don't post everything I bet sometimes no time other times don't wanna jinx anything

Comment

I asked for you to keep it private via email!!! So thanks for that!!! Also I know there's gotta be more???? Where are the winners???? I know I have more GOY"s then that!!!!!!!
          I honestly forgot that you requested email even though I would have never fulfilled that request and kept it from the forum. Good or bad.

If you know there are more GUARANSHEED plays post them. I posted all that I could find.

Comment

Talk all the shit you want!!!!! Nothing but a bunch of hating old fucks on the website!!!! I'm done posting on BC or even being apart of this website so I hope you and JC are both happy!!!!
            Cash I really do not think anyone wants you to leave the site. I am sure they want you to tone it down some.

I have asked you to start flying under the radar a little. I told you that you would enjoy posting so much better if you did.

Comment

CM

I haven't said an ill word towards you since I apologized for my comments in the guess the member thread.

I sincerely apologized for my remarks in that thread and even though you chose not to accept my apology I didn't let that bother me.

If you will look, I either said nothing to you in any of your threads or I said congrats. That's it.
              You drug me into your thread last week when you hit your guaransheed pick and started talking about me when I had done absolutely nothing to provoke you.

Of course if you come running your gums I am going to return serve, so I don't know why you feel so persecuted.

I don't wish you to leave, not sure anyone here wants you to go. Not a doubt in my mind you contribute to the site, I may not like your methods but I will acknowledge when you are hitting you kill it for a spell.

I also understand your bravado is just who you are, again I'm not much for all that but who gives a fuck what I think anyways.

You can go on being you, and we all will continue to be us. You bump your gums on how great you are, we will do the research to see if you are correct.

Great thing about these sites, once you type it, it becomes history that anyone of us can research and verify your claims.
              Don't get mad for the hating, prove you are the best here at BC with your picks, I hope you hit them all brother.

Two things don't mix

Arrogance and losers.

You mix them, it gets volatile.

Hope that helps explain some of the backlash, if it doesn't, then there is nothing I can say to you that will penetrated your distain for me.

Bol on your pending nuptials and good luck gambling!
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                I could honestly post 15 quotes from Cashmoney's threads that made me laugh out loud.
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

jc

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  Kaptain I beg to differ, he is hitting 80% on his GUARANSHEED picks

80% losers

jc...based on the thumbnails shownas compiled by Spark.....Is a GOY a Guaransheed or vice versa.....

sorry, but I don't see 80% either way...........

the 80% statement was towards HIS guaransheed PLAYS only.........DON'T SEE IT.......

HIM LEAVING OR THREATING TO LEAVE BOTHERS ME.....I'LL PROBABLY ONLY GET 8 HOURS OF SLEEP TONIGHT WITH THAT ON MY MIND.................

You reap what you sow........self inflicted IMO.......

and yes, I am an OLD FUCK here....One of the OLDEST, by age, time, and POSTS......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Cash what time you going to post your 1st Half GOY type play for tonight Guaransheed or are you that private plane taking you to Pebble Beach to play in the NFL players Pro-AM

Comment

Cant we all just get along.......lmfao. Thanks "oldfukers" i loved fading!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X