No announcement yet.

CASHMONEY NBA with GOY GUAREENSHEED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHMONEY NBA with GOY GUAREENSHEED!!!

NBA

Phoenix +5 (1rst Half) GOY GUAREENSHEED

Good luck cash
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Gl

Comment

You've been anything but guaransheed. Hope the slurpie machine has been working overtime.

BTW, this isn't my style. But when you post like this, you gotta expect some shit back

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          You've been anything but guaransheed. Hope the slurpie machine has been working overtime.

BTW, this isn't my style. But when you post like this, you gotta expect some shit back
          80% on guaransheed plays according to his records. Actually he has been doing okay but this posting GOY's every day takes away from his performance but in reality I think he is just trying to be funny

Comment

Cash the only reason why I did this is because you asked for it. I was as careful as I could be but if I made a mistake make sure you correct me.

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
            Hey joe I know I said I don't give a fuck about stats but if you could somehow search for every time I did GUAREENSHEED a game id be willing to bet its over 80% winners!! Also I've used the words WILL NOT LOSE and that's around 85%. Just a thought if its easy for you to search im kinda of curious to know now but only do it if you got time.. And if you don't mind keep the results private via email.. Thanks Joe!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

80% on guaransheed plays according to his records....

WOW...not even remotely close to 80 %.....goes to prove......

when they feel a nees to hype their plays and records, it's generaly BS.....as proven here.....

EXACTLY why, when I see these magnificicent TITLES, HEADLINES, OPENING STATEMENTS, HYPE HYPE HYPE, I stay away anhd don't waste my time.........

EACH to his own I guess

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                  80% on guaransheed plays according to his records....

WOW...not even remotely close to 80 %.....goes to prove......

when they feel a nees to hype their plays and records, it's generaly BS.....as proven here.....

EXACTLY why, when I see these magnificicent TITLES, HEADLINES, OPENING STATEMENTS, HYPE HYPE HYPE, I stay away anhd don't waste my time.........

EACH to his own I guess

Kaptain I beg to differ, he is hitting 80% on his GUARANSHEED picks

80% losers
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                    Kaptain I beg to differ, he is hitting 80% on his GUARANSHEED picks

80% losers
                    I hope his record is better on his non guaransheed plays if not you know what his bookie is doing on Cash's face

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                      Cash the only reason why I did this is because you asked for it. I was as careful as I could be but if I made a mistake make sure you correct me.
                      I asked for you to keep it private via email!!! So thanks for that!!! Also I know there's gotta be more???? Where are the winners???? I know I have more GOY"s then that!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                        I hope his record is better on his non guaransheed plays if not you know what his bookie is doing on Cash's face
                        Talk all the shit you want!!!!! Nothing but a bunch of hating old fucks on the website!!!! I'm done posting on BC or even being apart of this website so I hope you and JC are both happy!!!!

Comment

Talk all the shit you want!!!!! Nothing but a bunch of hating old fucks on the website!!!! I'm done posting on BC or even being apart of this website so I hope you and JC are both happy!!!!
                          Now look what you guys did, cash is taking his ball and going home. That sucks no more garunshheeeed money....thanks you old fucks!
                          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
                            Now look what you guys did, cash is taking his ball and going home. That sucks no more garunshheeeed money....thanks you old fucks!

Comment

spark is way older then a old fuck spark why didnt u count all the games he won that he didnt post here...........u call a spade a spade and u my friend have hit that right on the head.................dont let the door kick u in the azz because u brought all this on yourself.....................
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X