Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHMONEY is Back with GOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PISSING ON MY BOOKIES FACE NBA STYLE

NBA

Detroit +2.5 (1rst Half) GOY

This is a GUAREENSHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!

GL Cash

Comment

Gl

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
        NBA

Detroit +2.5 (1rst Half) GOY

This is a GUAREENSHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!
        The only thing guareensheed is drinking a 12 pack of beer and betting that you will have to PISS an hour or 2 after drinking the last 1 Gl with your play hope you hit it

Comment

Very nice Cash ... Thanks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
              Very nice Cash ... Thanks
              Thanks Boss!!!!

Comment

Thanks Boss!!!!
                Very Very seldom I will tail anyone but tonight I just had the feeling ...

Comment

Very Very seldom I will tail anyone but tonight I just had the feeling ...
                  Well I'm glad you followed joe!!! Why the fuck else do I post ??? So you guys can make money!!!! I don't give a fuck about stats and I don't get a check from BC when I post!!!

Comment

Well I'm glad you followed joe!!! Why the fuck else do I post ??? So you guys can make money!!!! I don't give a fuck about stats and I don't get a check from BC when I post!!!
                    Besides that you GUAREENSHEED it.

Comment

Besides that you GUAREENSHEED it.
                      My man Joe!!! We got something in common brother I'm gonna tell you later via email!!

Comment

Hey joe I know I said I don't give a fuck about stats but if you could somehow search for every time I did GUAREENSHEED a game id be willing to bet its over 80% winners!! Also I've used the words WILL NOT LOSE and that's around 85%. Just a thought if its easy for you to search im kinda of curious to know now but only do it if you got time.. And if you don't mind keep the results private via email.. Thanks Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by LeRoy View Post
                          The only thing guareensheed is drinking a 12 pack of beer and betting that you will have to PISS an hour or 2 after drinking the last 1 Gl with your play hope you hit it
                          I beg to differ!!!!!! The only thing gureensheed is when CASH gureensheed"s it babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boy!!!!

Comment

How many of you pussy followed????? You gotta have balls to bet what bet!!!!!! All I do is post winners haha haha yeaaaa you JC

Comment

How many of you pussy followed????? You gotta have balls to bet what bet!!!!!! All I do is post winners haha haha yeaaaa you JC

Comment

Working...
                              X