CASHMONEY NBA FRIDAY with 3 BOMBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
    Also savage!!!! What time do you post winners??? Or you don't?????? At least I got the balls to post you little bitch!!!!! Instead of just going in people's threads and riding dick all day!!!
    Another inane and irrelevant comment.
    By your logic, if I go to a restaurant and have a lousy meal and/or the food is lousy, does it mean that I myself have to own a restaurant in order to offer constructive criticism to the owner of the restaurant to make things better?
    Name calling such as you resort to is what most people do who cannot refute a valid criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
      Another inane and irrelevant comment.
      By your logic, if I go to a restaurant and have a lousy meal and/or the food is lousy, does it mean that I myself have to own a restaurant in order to offer constructive criticism to the owner of the restaurant to make things better?
      Name calling such as you resort to is what most people do who cannot refute a valid criticism.
      Yea just like I said, let me know what time you post a winner??????????????? Or you don't???????????

Comment

Yea just like I said, let me know what time you post a winner??????????????? Or you don't???????????
        Your response simply tells me that you have no RELEVANT answer to what I said in previous post in my analogy.
        The manner in which you respond is what I would expect from someone about 16 years old.
        Last edited by savage1; 02-02-2013, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Somebody please help this guy out and tell him I don't give a fuck about his analogys!!!!!!!

Comment

Somebody please help this guy out and tell him I don't give a fuck about his analogys!!!!!!!
            What you SHOULD say is "Somebody please help me out(that is you) to be sure that I understand the analogy so as to make myself a better person."
            Anything I say to anyone whether it be here or in another forum is meant only as constructive critiicism to make that poster a better person and not to hurt him.
            In this case, I will leave it to the others who have read this exchange between us to decide whether the criticism I originally said about your not telling us about a bad day but bragging about a good day is a valid one or not.

Comment

Is this your 1st time meeting savage cash?

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                What you SHOULD say is "Somebody please help me out(that is you) to be sure that I understand the analogy so as to make myself a better person."
                Anything I say to anyone whether it be here or in another forum is meant only as constructive critiicism to make that poster a better person and not to hurt him.
                In this case, I will leave it to the others who have read this exchange between us to decide whether the criticism I originally said about your not telling us about a bad day but bragging about a good day is a valid one or not.
                Sounds like you should of been a guidance counselor or something!!!!! But your not your a handicapping website stalker!!!!! Now stop stalking me and get the fuck on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  I guess , I don't know?? looool

Comment

Sounds like you should of been a guidance counselor or something!!!!! But your not your a handicapping website stalker!!!!! Now stop stalking me and get the fuck on!!!
                    No one is stalking you-don't be paranoid.
                    If anyone thinks it is ok to NOT recap a bad night but ok to brag about a good night, then please come forward and tell us all why.
                    ps Let me ask you a question:
                    If you are walking your dog and the latter takes a dump on your neighbor's lawn when he isn't home, is it ok to just walk away from it like nothing happened and/or would some other action be more appropriate?

Comment

Also, lest I be misunderstood here, I do think you are a good capper and that you do better than most.
                      Again, my comments were intended only to be constructive in nature in order for you to get more respect.
                      In short, I think if you live by the idea of full disclosure, it will help.
                      I think re: the other night, all you really had to say in the Wednesday thread was something aking to "lousy night-it happens-lets get them next time."

Comment

Keep posting winners Cash! Way to go

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post

Wayne, this could be the beginning of must read threads if we could get these two to go at it every day

Talk about 2 people from the most opposite side of the tracks

The only thing that these two are similar in is the fact they both breath air

This is awesome!!

Uncle Savvy, square this Youngen away!
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Lol

For the record
                            Uncle Savvy v Cashmoney discussing anything is must read material.
                            I honestly would pay money to read these two discussing gambling etiquette lmao

CM said Uncle Savvy was riding dick

Omg. Bahahahahahabahaha
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                            X