• Show
Clear All

• CASHMONEY NBA FRIDAY with 3 BOMBS

NBA

1rst HALF

Toronto +2

Indiana +1

Minny +1

Pounding all 3 also a 3 team parlay!!!!!!

Good luck Men!

Good Luck Cash ~~~~Put in 4 plays so far those 3 and Phoenix Go Figure

Comment

GL Cash

Comment

Originally posted by tdtylert View Post
        Good Luck Cash ~~~~Put in 4 plays so far those 3 and Phoenix Go Figure
        Well your 2-0 so far!!!! I like Phoenix too!!! Need minny to sweep and hit the 3 teamer!!!!

Comment

Minny -3 (2nd Half)

$2750 to win $2500

I don't give a fucking a rats fucking asssssss minny is covering this game!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

good day for ya cash
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                Congratulations on your good night.
                That said, and I don't want to start an argument or everything ,but if you are going to tell us about your good night, I think in the spirit of fair and balanced reporting, you should have recapped your night two nights ago in your thread with your 2 GOYS and your overall night which was not so good.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                  Congratulations on your good night.
                  That said, and I don't want to start an argument or everything ,but if you are going to tell us about your good night, I think in the spirit of fair and balanced reporting, you should have recapped your night two nights ago in your thread with your 2 GOYS and your overall night which was not so good.
                  1-1 on goy"s don't know what you bet, had a bad day but hey came back with some bombs , win some lose some like JC says don't know 1 successful gambler!!!!!!also eat a dick when someone has a good day don't come farting around with peon comments!!! I'm a fucking BOSS!!!!!! Have some respect!!!!!!!!!

Comment

1-1 on goy"s don't know what you bet, had a bad day but hey came back with some bombs , win some lose some like JC says don't know 1 successful gambler!!!!!!also eat a dick when someone has a good day don't come farting around with peon comments!!! I'm a fucking BOSS!!!!!! Have some respect!!!!!!!!!
                    I will admit an error here-I checked back and found that the Nets were a winner and not a loser as I originally had thought.
                    However, you did lose the other two big plays on Detroit and Minnesota making you 1-3 on the night, and yet you said nothing afterwards in the way of a recap, took Thursday off and then came back on Friday like nothing happened-if that is your idea of honesty, then hey we will have to just disagree.
                    Also, your remarks today in the last three sentences today if you really mean them show quite a bit of arrogance on your part.
                    You are a boss of what exactly?
                    Also, you say my comments are peon-if that is your way of rationalizing your non recap of the other night and trying to portray yourself as the victim here, so be it.
                    Speaking of respect, I should show respect for who or what exactly-it was YOU and not I who showed none by not recapping your night on Wednesday and then telling us about your winning Friday.
                    Last edited by savage1; 02-02-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I will admit an error here-I checked back and found that the Nets were a winner and not a loser as I originally had thought.
                      However, you did lose the other two big plays on Detroit and Minnesota making you 1-3 on the night, and yet you said nothing afterwards in the way of a recap, took Thursday off and then came back on Friday like nothing happened-if that is your idea of honesty, then hey we will have to just disagree.
                      Also, your remarks today in the last three sentences today if you really mean them show quite a bit of arrogance on your part.
                      You are a boss of what exactly?
                      Also, you say my comments are peon-if that is your way of rationalizing your non recap of the other night and trying to portray yourself as the victim here, so be it.
                      Speaking of respect, I should show respect for who or what exactly-it was YOU and not I who showed none by not recapping your night on Wednesday and then telling us about your winning Friday.
                      If you don't know already I'm 1 cocky and confident motherfucker I walk, talk act and think like a BOSS!!!! And I got the money to back it up!!!!!!! If you want me to go back and cry about my 1-3 day and give you excuses you ain't gonna get that out of me!!!! When I'm drunk on a Friday night and just made over 3 grand I can come in my thread and enjoy it with my BC boys!!!!! If you don't fucking like it (get the fuck on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

If you don't know already I'm 1 cocky and confident motherfucker I walk, talk act and think like a BOSS!!!! And I got the money to back it up!!!!!!! If you want me to go back and cry about my 1-3 day and give you excuses you ain't gonna get that out of me!!!! When I'm drunk on a Friday night and just made over 3 grand I can come in my thread and enjoy it with my BC boys!!!!! If you don't fucking like it (get the fuck on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
                        Well congratulations for being honest and at least admitting what you are. lol
                        There is a BIG difference about crying about a 1-3 day with some big plays and simply admitting it.
                        I suggest you look at the other respected cappers in this forum and how they handle and what they say after a losing day-it might serve you well moving forward.
                        ps Take it from someone many, many years older than you that a little humility on occasion not only in gambling but in life in general is the way to go.
                        Last edited by savage1; 02-02-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Well congratulations for being honest and at least admitting what you are. lol
                          There is a BIG difference about crying about a 1-3 day with some big plays and simply admitting it.
                          I suggest you look at the other respected cappers in this forum and how they handle and what they say after a losing day-it might serve you well moving forward.
                          By the sound of what your saying you didn't even bet what I posted , you didn't even know that bkn covered!!! So if you had no money on it why do you give a fuck???? You keeping track of what cash money plays???? Are you some kinda of gay qwere???? Stop breaking my balls!!!!

Comment

Also savage!!!! What time do you post winners??? Or you don't?????? At least I got the balls to post you little bitch!!!!! Instead of just going in people's threads and riding dick all day!!!

Comment

By the sound of what your saying you didn't even bet what I posted , you didn't even know that bkn covered!!! So if you had no money on it why do you give a fuck???? You keeping track of what cash money plays???? Are you some kinda of gay qwere???? Stop breaking my balls!!!!
                              You have a LOT of growing up to do my friend.
                              I admitted when I looked at your plays the other night and after they were over, I made a computational error in the Brooklyn game-I admitted the error.
                              Don't make assumptions about me and/or how I bet-whether I bet your games or not is totally irrelevant here.
                              I keep track of many cappers all over the internet both paid and unpaid, and if I see something which I think should be pointed out, I do so-its that simple!
                              Last edited by savage1; 02-02-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X