No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate the write up rocco d, it is well written.

I have been going back and forth, but your writeup gives me a strong lean on SF.....

Thanks for the input.

Comment

GL Rocco and congrats on a profitable season and thanks

Comment

GL Rocco on the pick appreciate you posting

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
          Aces, be glad RD took the 9ers. As a Ravens' fan I would be really worried if he took the Ravens. Here is what he had to say when the Ravens played Denver in the Divisional game and New England in the conference title game:

" Baltimore has an average team and face Denver who is the best team in the AFC. Baltimore won't be able to score on Denver ( only 38 points). Baltimore's pass defense is average and will allow Manning to have a big game (21 points and 2 interceptions)"

"Let me start by saying there is no way Baltimore is going to win this game".
          Rocco picked 60% winners this year I have no idea why you would be glad.

Comment

Rocco, I do apologize for my smartass remarks earlier. I was out of line. Good luck to you Sunday and in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
              Rocco, I do apologize for my smartass remarks earlier. I was out of line. Good luck to you Sunday and in the future.
              Atta boy we all make mistakes and it is your football team
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Gl Rocco thanks for posting kid
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I like the 9ers also

Comment

Pretty sure Rocco only post his opinion on games, pretty sure he doesn't go info other people's thread and make smartass comments like Ravens did.

Raven, idk what your problem is, but I think you should take some time off if all you can do is be an tool to other members who don't like your favorite team.

I don't like all the name calling either, but your comments in Rocco's thread make me scream you're a fucking douche!!

I saw you apologized to Rocco, good for you, you're still a douche in my book for going into another members thread who doesn't fuck with anyone and bumpin your gums.

I honestly didn't know who I liked In this game, I hope the Niners blast your fucking Ravens and its a beat down that makes you shut it off cuz you can't stand watching it now.

Complete lack of class on your part.
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Good write up Rocco

Good luck and thank you for posting your thoughts here at BC.
                      Very few threads I look at during the NFL season and yours is always one I read.

I respect your thread and opinion on football games.

Thanks for your contributions here at BC
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        Pretty sure Rocco only post his opinion on games, pretty sure he doesn't go info other people's thread and make smartass comments like Ravens did.

Raven, idk what your problem is, but I think you should take some time off if all you can do is be an tool to other members who don't like your favorite team.

I don't like all the name calling either, but your comments in Rocco's thread make me scream you're a fucking douche!!

I saw you apologized to Rocco, good for you, you're still a douche in my book for going into another members thread who doesn't fuck with anyone and bumpin your gums.

I honestly didn't know who I liked In this game, I hope the Niners blast your fucking Ravens and its a beat down that makes you shut it off cuz you can't stand watching it now.

Complete lack of class on your part.

You know John I do not know what happened to you but lately you are really making some very good posts around here. Great to have you around.

raven I have no idea what happened to you. I always thought you were a good guy but lately I am not sure. When you come into threads like this one and bash a guy like rocco who causes absolutely no drama at all you change my mind. I know you have a hard-on for Wayne but it should never carry over to other threads.

Comment

rocco you know how much I enjoy your write ups. I have told you many times.

Good Luck this Sunday and thanks again for your efforts

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            Good write up Rocco

Good luck and thank you for posting your thoughts here at BC.
                            Very few threads I look at during the NFL season and yours is always one I read.

I respect your thread and opinion on football games.

Thanks for your contributions here at BC

Comment

Good luck Rocco!!!!!!! But I'm rolling with the dirty dog!!! Ravens been the dog all playoffs except for round 1 against Indy!! They gettin no respect again, I'm rolling with the murderers and roid heads!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                                I'm rolling with the murderers and roid heads!!!!

Shocking

Comment

Working...
                                X