Picks For ALL Bowl Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For ALL Bowl Games

Well, some of these Bowl games could be a little better if teams with a winning record like Ohio St, Miami Fla., Penn St, La Tech and UNC were involved. Probations, self imposed bans and stupidity (La Tech) ended up costing them a spot in the end. On to the games!

5* "7 PT." Teaser = Arizona (-2.5) - "OVER" (69) -130

This could be an exciting game with the Top 2 RB's in the nation in YPG facing off here. Both teams have a top tier offense and a defense ranked the exact opposite, at the bottom . You have the 96th & 103rd ranked defenses in ppg allowed and the 17th & 20th ranked offenses in ppg scored. Drop that hefty total down a bit and tease it over. I like Arizona in the game because they have played and beaten better competition. Nevada played 4 Bowl teams and they were (0-4) SU & (1-3) Ats. They also are a struggling team entering this Bowl game after losing 4 of their last 5. They have not beaten a team with a winning record all year. They beat Cal., NW St, Hawaii, Tex St, Wyoming, UNLV and New Mexico. Teams that were a combined (24-61). Very poor defensive numbers for Nevada vs very weak competition. Arizona played a much tougher schedule and they actually had a few nice wins vs teams like Oklahoma St, Washington and USC. Prediction: Arizona by 14

GOOD LUCK

Thanks Wayne, best of luck!!!! Lets get another winning bowl season

Comment

good luck Wayne
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good pick. Should be fun to watch all the offense.
        sigpic

Comment

5* Toledo +11

5* "OVER" (58.5)

5* "7 PT." Teaser = Toledo (+18) - "OVER" (51.5) -130

I think this game will be the most exciting of the day. You have 2 very good teams here that average 33 & 34 ppg on offense. The reason why Utah St is a DD favorite is because their defense is ranked 8th in ppg allowed and Toledo is ranked 59th. A closer look though shows Utah St played in a horrible Conference and their defense built some nice numbers against some very inept offenses. Toledo played in a Conference (MAC) that I really like and that has a bunch of teams that can put points on the board. The MAC has 7 teams in Bowl games this year and that includes one in a BCS Bowl game. Not bad for a Conference with only 13 teams. Toledo gets their key players back for this game (QB Owens & RB Fluellen) and I think their offense will be able to put plenty of points on the board in this matchup. Utah St lost to a MAC team last season in this same Bowl game and I wouldn't be shocked if it happened again. Toledo is (5-0) Ats this season as a dog and i expect these teams to trade punches all day on offense. The last team to have the ball, could win it! Prediction: Toledo by 3

GOOD LUCK

Comment

good luck w/ start of bowl games wayne
            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Thanks, Wayne! Good luck!

Comment

gl pal

Comment

GL today Wayne!

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Good Luck Wayne

Comment

I played the Toledo OVER as my POD.......get em in....start er off right

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Arizona didn't win by enough to cover the teaser but boy that helped my 21 point play in the Bowl pool. Phew!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            Arizona didn't win by enough to cover the teaser but boy that helped my 21 point play in the Bowl pool. Phew!!!
                            Exactly!

Comment

Rough day on the football field. Luckily i had Valdosta St and Over in the Sam Houston game to go (2-4) but i didn't post them here as non Bowl games. At least i have 33 more Bowl games left to get today's (0-4) debacle back!

I think i had a 5 on toledo kb!

Comment

Working...
                              X