dingle.berry vs blake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st rd. on the judges cards 10-9 dingle-berry
    It's not whether you get knocked down, It's whether you get back up again!

Comment

Re: dingle.berry

Originally posted by Homer
      First off you need to learn how to talk.

Second Off I have never played a single play of yours and never will.

This board my have lost another great capper in WIZ along with MMM, GOLDVIKE and Knock.

You have no fucking clue and can kiss my fucking ass
      Knock is temporarily gone as i've talked to him and it has nothing to do with posters on the site. It actually has to do with him having a young son and he doesn't want him knowing that he wagers. He will be posting I believe this weekend though.

Goldvike I don't know about as I can't get a hold of him as his e-mail addy is no good anymore.

MM i've spoken with and she's trying to work on something right now.

As for wizz I don't know what his deal is as theres nothing in this thread that should warrant his post or action he wishes to take.

Seems to me too many people are way too touchy feely of late. Don't know if its holiday times or what. As i've stated before a forum can only be as good as its posters and all of the above posters are good ones that add value to the site.

On the other hand myself and wayne have worked hard to keep the BS out of this board and I think we've did a very good job. So for people to leave to me is just plain wrong. Also I must say I get tired of squables as it gets old. At times I feel as if i'm actually babysitting.

Comment

Nobody better leave because of this thread. It would be silly.

It was all in good fun and intended to spur on some dialogue.

We have some good cappers here who need to start respecting what BC is all about. Sharing picks and ideas. A little contention every now and then. No big deal.
        Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I enjoy all of you guys and girls. I like the shit some people get when they post late. I like the winners that people like ************ post. Happy New Year.
          Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I am

going to leave this alone.
            This is a new year with a fresh start.

Best Of Luck

Comment

Working...
            X