dingle.berry vs blake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dingle.berry vs blake

They are both posting 6-0 for the bowl games. dingle.berry who I have seen in action has Arkansas and blake who posted Aub. and Org. after the game is on Missouri. Great match up on the good cappers. They are both betting their houses. ( Any real estate agents in here?)
    The line for this match up is PK. What do you guys think???

I like Missouri but just for a small play as i see a real close game.

GL

Comment

I think Arkansas Takes this game. But I will tell you this Blake wins big over the long haul.

Has for Dingle been on a good run and we will see if he can handle it for the long haul. Second Dingle isn't 6-0. I know for a fact that he took Kansas last week.

Good Luck to everyone tonight and have a great New Year and everyone be safe :D :D
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer

I agree, more like 2-5

Comment

I now see

we are compairing records?
          Now that's a good way to start some shit.
          I've had enough............

Good Luck To You All

GOOD BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

who put the hair up your ass wiz? the last couple of days all you have been doing is bitching. did we miss something in a post somewhere?
            We will show that we really didnt need A-Rod

Comment

No ones comparing records

I agree the title would make you think that and probably should have been worded different, but it wasn't. I don't know what the big deal is about this post as the poster wants to know others opinion on the side of this game.

Comment

DON'T NO ONE LEAVE THIS POST.....I need each of you..

Comment

I have to agree with WIZ this post looks the same to me, as a contest. And thats the things about this site that PISSES ME OFF to.

THIS SITE IS ABOUT WINNING AND HELPING PEOPLE. NOT ABOUT WHOS BETTER THEN THE OTHER ONE

I would give a careless whos better then me, as long as I win. And others win.

I myself post my record just to inform people how I'm doing. NOT to show if I'm good or not. I would careless if people thank I am.

ITS ALL ABOUT WINNING PERIOD :angryfire :angryfire
                  Last edited by Homer; 12-31-2003, 11:08 PM.
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

all u pussys can kiss my ass...........i win, you all cash in, and then u all bithch............here is tje dea;/////////i am ,sad .........im getting murdered by bc............i stand tall and for all you bastards talkin shit........i live 30 miles from brett favres house, but i am twice as nasty......fuck off.....

Comment

at least i am really f//////////////d up...............good luck to you non-believers...........i win some of you all $$$$$$$, then a few punks call me out..................i dont think so..........u hooors

Comment

ultra7

i hope you are proud of yourself,for starting this post.........in my opnion all one needs to do is to thank the person he or she gets the winner from......period

Comment

dingle.berry

First off you need to learn how to talk.

Second Off I have never played a single play of yours and never will.

This board my have lost another great capper in WIZ along with MMM, GOLDVIKE and Knock.

You have no fucking clue and can kiss my fucking ass
                          Last edited by Homer; 01-01-2004, 01:30 AM.
                          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

A guy posts 2 games he's positive won't lose and thay both cover, so a couple guys with big EGOS get jealous. The guy may be a little brash but what of it. Worried a new kid on the block will be followed.

Comment

Why is everyone making such a big deal about this post? Who cares if this guy 6-0 or 0-6 he just says who he likes and thats it he's not selling anything like some other guy try's to do. If you are going to play his picks i'm sure you were going to before he said who he liked. I dont think Ultra7 was trying to start anything it sounded more like he was joking then trying to start trouble I thnk it should end now before this becomes more than just a pissing match.
                              We will show that we really didnt need A-Rod

Comment

Working...
                              X