Best Upsets of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
    thanks for the input as usual Spearit......Due to the fact it's you, and you can and do relate (debate) with others quite well.......

I can openly say this.......

I like your options of most likely to upset, in order of best to upset, where you show the dogs.........

Believe it or not, I like all but one of them, and ironicly, it's your top pick.......

I see LAMAR dominating McNeese St......LAMAR is one of my top plays for today........

thanks, and as always, I respect your inputs and opinions........gl to ya with all but 1........
    Love ya' Kapt. but, when I saw your post re: LAMAR I decided to pull the trigger on McNeese St. (although line movement sez ur not alone)

Something about ever since you came back from that Italian Ship Piloting program ....

Got a hunch bet a bunch ...
    gl to both ya'
    Last edited by Ldawg; 03-10-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Betting this system may well need a more consistent betting structure. We shall see!
      We all get to make asses out of ourselves once -- Right! For me its once a day!
      Besides this is Vegas's money I am playing on. LOL

New wagers.

$40.00 $69.20 544 San Diego State +173* vs New Mexico

$30.00 $49.50 557 Texas Southern +165* vs Mississippi Valley State

$60.00 $81.00 546 Cincinnati +135* vs Louisville

$35.00 $37.45 542 Akron +107* vs Ohio

$110.00 $100.00 533 Wisconsin +4 -110* vs Michigan State (10* Play ATS)
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

gl with the add ons today Spearit......I like Akron myself......get em PODNA

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

One I think the Kapt will like. Its Ok you can steal it. LOL

Add (Again Vegas provides the vig to you)
          Money Line

$50.00 to win $80.49
          2 Team Parlay
          538 Arizona -160* vs Colorado
          548 Long Beach State -165* vs Cal Santa Barbara

Comment

Kapt
            Pat Knight from Lamar just called.. Asked me - What in the f--- were you thinking!

Folks this was a night that the cream were on target. No ordinary day for upsets.
            Except FSU and Vermont.

I am getting my feet wet with college ball and yes, sucked fumes and smelled cau cau from the first win on Vermont to the NBA wins on Phoenix 1st half and game. I swear by my chinny chin chin, that I will filter my picks more thoroughly and provide you a better
            one to four picks for upset in the future.

Why! Spearit you suck at this! You are losing money for those with your plays.
            I understand. I apologize!

I have great confidence in myself and I placed my ass on the line with my losses fully in sight, last night. It is my way, to take criticism and turn it into a positive. I play no more than 1/5 my bank roll each night. Bad beginnings mean that there is no where to go than up! Last night only One win in college - 2 out of 3 in NBA. I know NBA. I am learning college.

My upsets (money line plays) today are:

College
            Mich St +1.5 (Ohio St), St. Bonnies (Xavier) +3.5,
            (Fla St is a lean.)

NBA
            Atlanta +1
            Philly +2.5
            Houston +2.5

Yes, after yesterday, it may be best to watch (it will come around)
            Last edited by Spearit; 03-11-2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Stay with your system Spear it works if you work it and it sucks if you don't.
              Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Spearit

Originally posted by Spearit View Post
                Kapt
                Pat Knight from Lamar just called.. Asked me - What in the f--- were you thinking!

Folks this was a night that the cream were on target. No ordinary day for upsets.
                Except FSU and Vermont.

I am getting my feet wet with college ball and yes, sucked fumes and smelled cau cau from the first win on Vermont to the NBA wins on Phoenix 1st half and game. I swear by my chinny chin chin, that I will filter my picks more thoroughly and provide you a better
                one to four picks for upset in the future.

Why! Spearit you suck at this! You are losing money for those with your plays.
                I understand. I apologize!

I have great confidence in myself and I placed my ass on the line with my losses fully in sight, last night. It is my way, to take criticism and turn it into a positive. I play no more than 1/5 my bank roll each night. Bad beginnings mean that there is no where to go than up! Last night only One win in college - 2 out of 3 in NBA. I know NBA. I am learning college.

My upsets (money line plays) today are:

College
                Mich St +1.5 (Ohio St), St. Bonnies (Xavier) +3.5,
                (Fla St is a lean.)

NBA
                Atlanta +1
                Philly +2.5
                Houston +2.5

Yes, after yesterday, it may be best to watch (it will come around)
                Spearit.....you indeed have a great sense of humor..

keep em comingt PODNA....always a pleasure to converse with ya, whether we agree or disagree......That is how 2 ADULTS, non egotistical, people handle it........you're a diamond in the ruff.....

Love your Atlanta/Philadelphia NBA plays, especially the 76ers.....gl

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

5-1 on the evening

no not against the spread.

5 upsets outright mentioned
                  out of a total of 12 games

Comment

Working...
                  X