onsite!

In order of best to upset

McNeese St +5
    Vermont +3
    Wisconsin +4
    UMass +2.5

Long shot
    Marshall +1
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Agree Spearit...I see a DOG DAY. Hit BIG on FAVS covering, so I see the tide turning.
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Gl! (except on Wisc)

Comment

Thanks spearit!

Comment

good luck
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I love UMASS today, i like Vermont and Wisconsin, but didn't play them

I'm Playing Umass and Duke (even though line scares me), i like cincy later
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit View Post
              Heart is in college hoops at this time.
              Adding to the fine cappers
              onsite!

In order of best to upset

McNeese St +5
              Vermont +3
              Wisconsin +4
              UMass +2.5

Long shot
              Marshall +1

Do you mean Marshall +10 or as +1 as some kind of alternative line and/or ML?

Comment

Yes, Correct savage. Marshall +10

I prefer to call these "Money Line Plays" instead of upset picks. Upsets is a sensational term used by Touts. Don't need sensationalism just money in my account.

A close friend told me yesterday that if you could do something that others are no doing and am good at it, you will make some money. He was referring to my NBA 1st half system, which is 40-24 but only 4-7 for March. I enjoyed the units won on it, however, I also like this part of the College Hoop Season much more and will invest my time here.

So, I thought about it and looked at the this last week
                of betting. I was 17-14, and with my hugh 10* play on Miami, I was able to bring in 477 for the week, with over 700 (Total of wins and loss bets) in vigue.
                Now, thats what it costs me to bet at -110 or what line I wish to buy.

Anybody, not in denial, getting the picture.
                Add the 47 bucks that the book charge me to take 600 out and reality becomes - You better hit 58 % or above to see anything. Vegas is not stupid. Set the mark on games at the midway point and adjust accordingly, grab the vigue and odds are big in their favor that you will wipe out your stash before taking theirs.
                And if you were with Bodog as I was (long before) they profiled you and raise the online odds as you attempt to make a bet. I hated, then losing a bet by a half point.

NBA
                In Order of best to upset

Phoenix +2 (Memphis) playing 1st Half and Game
                Dallas +3 1/2 (Golden State)
                NJ +3.5 (Houston)

Long Shot
                Utah +11 (Chicago) As we saw in the game at home with Orlando, the Bulls are missing Luol Deng and Watson. Pure shooters.

My Wagers
                $40.00 $54.00 Pending 3/10/12 10:35pm NBA Basketball 517 Dallas Mavericks +135* vs Golden State Warriors
                $30.00 $33.00 Pending 3/10/12 9:05pm NBA Basketball 516 Phoenix Suns +110* vs Memphis Grizzlies
                $40.00 $42.00 Pending 3/10/12 9:05pm NBA Basketball 516 Phoenix Suns 1st Half +105* vs Memphis Grizzlies
                $35.00 $47.25 Pending 3/10/12 11:00am College Basketball 551 Vermont +135* vs Stony Brook
                $35.00 $56.00 Pending 3/10/12 1:40pm College Basketball 533 Wisconsin +160* vs Michigan State
                $35.00 $43.75 Pending 3/10/12 1:00pm College Basketball 525 Massachusetts +125* vs St. Bonaventure
                $40.00 $78.00 Pending 3/10/12 3:00pm College Basketball 555 McNeese State +195* vs Lamar
                Last edited by Spearit; 03-10-2012, 11:28 AM.

Comment

thanks for the input as usual Spearit......Due to the fact it's you, and you can and do relate (debate) with others quite well.......

I can openly say this.......

I like your options of most likely to upset, in order of best to upset, where you show the dogs.........

Believe it or not, I like all but one of them, and ironicly, it's your top pick.......

I see LAMAR dominating McNeese St......LAMAR is one of my top plays for today........

thanks, and as always, I respect your inputs and opinions........gl to ya with all but 1........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Kapt for the kind words

10* Pick - Mich St will probably go higher and are at -4.
                    Take Wisconsin +4 today and make Vegas Pay!!!!!
                    Last edited by Spearit; 03-10-2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Thanks Spearit-I lover your candor and honesty.

Comment

Spearit

Originally posted by Spearit View Post
                        Thanks Kapt for the kind words

10* Pick - Mich St will probably go higher and are at -4.
                        Take Wisconsin +4 today and make Vegas Pay!!!!!
                        already locked in on em for Early games.......tonight I'm loving N Mx St and Lg Bch St........

as always, thanks SPEARIT........thanks for the reply and the play....always glad to see when you and I agree...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

love Wisky,good luck to us Spearit

Comment

1-0
                            1st Game
                            Vermont +3 to upset (Money Line)--------------------WIN

Money Line Plays
                            Adding Night games:

San Diego St +4 (New Mexico)
                            Cincy +3 (Louisville)
                            Akron +1.5 (Ohio)
                            Texas Southern +2.5 (Miss Valley)
                            Last edited by Spearit; 03-10-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Gl

Comment

Working...
                              X