This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bettor101 View Post
    If it bothers you to read GOY stay the F*$! out of his thread...

Don't bitch, dude makes money, be glad he posts
    OHH yaaa brother man!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IS THAT GOY TYPE ACTION OR WHAT? THE FUCKIN LOCKKK BABYYYY COLLECT COLLECT

that fuckin fake fieldgoal i would of hit the parlay too its ok we got ENOUGHHHHHHHHH LOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by plandbill View Post
      you average a GOY type every other week, they kind of lose their impact based on that.
      21-3 halftime BILL was that good enough for a GOY TYPE ACTION PLAY!!!!!!! JUST BE HAPPY AND GO COLLECT

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Hard to know if he makes money without a record...
        RECORD it KB

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
          People can comment all they want. I wrote the same thing several weeks ago. He has literally made 50 GOY plays during the football season. Is everything he plays a GOY just because he played it. Yea and every woman he screws is a 10. He is free to call it whatever he wants but it really does lose its impact. As for him making money who the fuck knows? So you need to STFU
          21-3 HALF RAVEN is that good enough in your book for a GOY TYPE ACTION PLAY??? I dont care if i had 100 GOY plays guess what its a fuckin winner and a BLOWOUT ONE TOO!!!!

Comment

ALREADY PISSED DOWN MY BOOKIES THROAT IN THE FIRST HALVE I STILL HAVE SAINTS FOR THE GAME RIDING AND THE OVER FOR THE GAME RIDING SO IM GONNA PRESS EM BOTH A LITTLE BIT!! GOOD LUCK BOYS

2nd Half

10* NEW ORLEANS pick em

10* OVER 24.5

Comment

Relax Cash, you made some money. Go sell some cars tomorrow, GO LIONS!!!
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Suck a dick asshole. You are a fucking moron

Comment

[QUOTE=PhilJr;1949065]Relax Cash, you made some money. Go sell some cars tomorrow, GO LIONS!!![/QU

OH WERE SELLING ALOT CARS OVER HERE MY MAN!! AND I AM RELAXED WITH MY POCKETS ON FULL!!!! btw LIONS are done they will be lucky if they win 2 more games

Comment

Suck a dick asshole. You are a fucking moron
                    suck a dickkkkkkkk you asked for it!!!! your the asshole!!!

Comment

fuckkkkkkkkkk yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa INGRAM BABYYYYYYYYYY wow what a night!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

People, please let's be nice, life is so very very short, lets have some fun out of it = life that is. I played no - 8 and over 52 glad i hit it plus a parlay and a tease. We can just have fun without the name calling, it just "aint" worth it, i can tell you all this it just aint worth all the name calling, cash i'm glad you hit, i'm glad i hit remember my friends have fun love life, i do for sure.

Jt
                        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Nice winners

Exactly how you get me to shut up lol

Comment

Nice winners

Exactly how you get me to shut up lol
                            thanks kb!! i wish you were on em with me boss!!!

Comment

Great Job tonight! Make sure you piss on that bookie hard. The last time I saw a comment like that the bookie pissed all over them

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                                Here we go with this fuckin shit again!!!!! When I fuckin put goy type fuckin action that means I'm pounding the fuck out its mama!!!!! I don't know if u idiots noticed but I stopped saying goy and now say goy type action!!!!!! That means I fuckin love the play and I'm wagering what I would wager on a GOY!!!! So once again get off my dick make ur picks and win some money!!! I don't keep fuckin records , records are in the past if anyone wants to go back and count my picks be my fuckin guest all I give a fuck about right now is new orleans covering first halve!!!! Good luck the the bosses that are with me!!!!
                                Read your above post.

And we're the idiots?

Last edited by mavskidd02; 11-29-2011, 02:15 AM.
                                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                                X