This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHMONEY MNF with GOY TYPE ACTION

I just wanna say i effen hate college football, Sat Morning put me on TILT If it wasnt for loading up on Wisconsin it would of been brutal!! I did ok yesterday in NFL nothing special but i didnt feel like posting anything, i really feel good about tonight so lets get PAID$$$$$

NFL (GAME)

20* NEW ORLEANS -7 (juiced -120)

20* OVER 51.5

NFL (1rst Halves)

25* NEW ORLEANS -6 (GOY TYPE ACTION)

20* OVER 27

10* PARLAY NO -6 OVER 27

Ill be back with a play in the 2nd halves!! good luck today boys!!!

Good luck man! I'll roll with ya! NO 1st half line is dropping fast (you might be able to get it 2pts lower just a heads up)

GL

Comment

Originally posted by Bettor101 View Post
      Good luck man! I'll roll with ya! NO 1st half line is dropping fast (you might be able to get it 2pts lower just a heads up)

GL
      Thanks for the heads up boss....I normally put in my bets about 5 mins before game time, whatever the line ends up being on bodog that's what ill have!! I expect something like 24-7 halftime or 24-10 I would still take new orleans if the line was 10 or 12 even first half, I likeem biggg 1rst half today

Comment

gl cash

Comment

you average a GOY type every other week, they kind of lose their impact based on that.

Comment

Good luck cash
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Why is every game GOY?

Comment

Good Luck CM

Comment

Because he is playing that game this year!!!!! I think????? Anyway i sure hope he hit tonight.

Jt
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
                    Why is every game GOY?
                    If it bothers you to read GOY stay the F*$! out of his thread...

Don't bitch, dude makes money, be glad he posts

Comment

Hard to know if he makes money without a record...

Comment

Originally posted by Bettor101 View Post
                        If it bothers you to read GOY stay the F*$! out of his thread...

Don't bitch, dude makes money, be glad he posts
                        People can comment all they want. I wrote the same thing several weeks ago. He has literally made 50 GOY plays during the football season. Is everything he plays a GOY just because he played it. Yea and every woman he screws is a 10. He is free to call it whatever he wants but it really does lose its impact. As for him making money who the fuck knows? So you need to STFU

Comment

GL cash

Comment

Here we go with this fuckin shit again!!!!! When I fuckin put goy type fuckin action that means I'm pounding the fuck out its mama!!!!! I don't know if u idiots noticed but I stopped saying goy and now say goy type action!!!!!! That means I fuckin love the play and I'm wagering what I would wager on a GOY!!!! So once again get off my dick make ur picks and win some money!!! I don't keep fuckin records , records are in the past if anyone wants to go back and count my picks be my fuckin guest all I give a fuck about right now is new orleans covering first halve!!!! Good luck the the bosses that are with me!!!!

Comment

Line in the 1rst half is at - 4.5 new orleans that's what I got it at

Comment

Working...
                              X