Mondays beer $$$$ plays with a huge huge play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by callyman View Post
    Leave it at that - but I wouldn't say saying "ouch" as being negative - but an actual knee jerk reaction as I was on the play. I accept his email response.

I believe Jerry is a big boy and has had worse thrown at him an in no way was criticizing his ability to cap....

In the future, please keep me out of your car/driving fantasies..

Spark- feel free to delete this.

out--
    Why would Spark need to delete anything. Were handling it like big boys and it's fine. I'm pretty sure you have told me at sometime to FO for saying something negative in another thread so I just thought it funny for you to say OUCH. If you meant nothing by it then fine.

Comment

Callyman no big deal if u visit this site often you would know that Vols Fan is family he is my brother so its human instinct to take up for family when someone says something negative.I am sorry that u lost the play and if I would.have known Travis Wood was pitching for Dontrelle Willis then I would not have made the play.I CAP MY games very early because I work from 2-10 so when there are pitching changes I don't see them till its to part.I was even talking to Vols on the phone at 4:00 telling him to jump on it and still did not know of the change.GOING WITH WILLIS AND THE OVER IS LIKE GOING WITH WAKEFIELD AND THE OVER.MOST OF THE TIME THOSE 2 PITCH THEY ARE HIGH SCORING GAMES.When capping a game at 10am u can not get all the facts.That is why books give u $$$$ back if it is a pitching change.Vols lost on the play too and I do feel bad for not going back into the thread and clarifying listed pitchers.My one and only reason for playing over was a guy that gave up 8 earned runs in 3.1 innings 5 days ago is back on the mound as a -150 favorite.He aS 0-6 for the year so looked to me like the oddsmakers were expecting a high scoring game since he was listed as a -150 favorite.

AGAIN VOLS WAS ONLY TAKING UP FOR FAMILY SO IT'S NOT WHAT U THINK.
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Tech- I don't expect a formal apology and shit does happen. I trust your capping skills as well as your word.

Thank God baseball is about over here in Denver. I can't take much more of this.

BOL
        Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

Working...
        X