Comment

bump for gizmo's ???
            $ = 5X and Lines are Local

Comment

Good Luck Jerry

Comment

gl tech

Comment

Good luck on your big play. With no confirmation on pitching change I will pass and I picked up Happ a few weeks ago for fantasy because I had a feeling he was gonna pitch well and I like Travis Wood and his era is 2 and change lifetime vs Houston.So I will cheer for both of us and hope Houston wins 10-0.

GL

Comment

Guys sorry was at work and did not see that willis was not pitching.Last game out he gave up 8 earned runs in 3.1 innings to the Cubs at home.He was 0-6 with a 5.40 era and i noticed Astros was favored by -150.With this line i figured that If line was at 9 and Willis has an era of 5.40 that it would be a high scoring game.I was talking to Vols fan on the phone and was telling him that with Willis pitching you can expect an over 9 out of 10 homes.He not only gives up alot of runs he also is a heck of a hitter and is good to drive in a run on offense,This game would have been very different if Willis would have been pitching.Like i said last outing he gave up 8 earned runs in 3.1 innings.Sorry to those who played this late and did not know about the pitching change,
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

ouch.
                      Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

Originally posted by callyman View Post
                        ouch.
                        Ouch!!! Is that what you said out loud when you hit your head while you were giving your boyfriend roadhead again. That damn steering wheel gets you everytime.

Comment

- OUCH is what happens when you jump on the play based on the original facts - or unknown facts - dumbass.

I totally understand that I am responsible for my own bets and DO follow Tech's plays - and yes I DO find his capping skills to be some of the best on this board.

so yeah- OUCH

BOL Tech!
                          Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

Originally posted by callyman View Post
                            - OUCH is what happens when you jump on the play based on the original facts - or unknown facts - dumbass.

I totally understand that I am responsible for my own bets and DO follow Tech's plays - and yes I DO find his capping skills to be some of the best on this board.

so yeah- OUCH

BOL Tech!
                            Your the first one to jump on someone if they post one negative thing in other threads. Go look at your last 50 post and tell me I'm lying. But then you hypocritically come do it to tech. So there's some facts for you dumbass.

Comment

Leave it at that - but I wouldn't say saying "ouch" as being negative - but an actual knee jerk reaction as I was on the play. I accept his email response.

I believe Jerry is a big boy and has had worse thrown at him an in no way was criticizing his ability to cap....

In the future, please keep me out of your car/driving fantasies..

Spark- feel free to delete this.

out--

Comment

Working...
                              X