SatursdayZ PlayZ . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SatursdayZ PlayZ . . .

Phuck Da Buckeyes End Of Story . . . Make Up Day Today . . .

20* Iona -2 ( Bought Half Point )

GoodLuck To All . . .

Yep the Buckeyes killed my day!

Good luck!

Comment

GL with Iona I just called in a bundle on them

Comment

gl james

Comment

MLB . . .

10* Yanks -170
          10* Carinals +105

NBA . . .

25* Bullz -5 ( Bought Half Point )

GoodLuck To All . . .

Comment

jimmy need to ask this ..why on a big 10* 15* or so on u always buy the 1/2 pt...if the play is that strong why buy??? i know i the extra 1/2 can be a bit of insurance to gain....but??? a 1* gut feeling i can see but a high play should be a straight win capping the game as set...

just curious to why no hard intentions ment.... i got guys that wanna buy pts and it cost more ....BOL
            Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Bol Jimmy!

Comment

NCAABB . . .

15* Gators -4

GoodLuck To All . . .

Comment

gl pal

Comment

NBA . . .

20* Pacers +2
                    15* Mavs -6

GoodLuck To All . . .

Comment

Lost Some Close Game By That Lucky Half Point , Now I Seem To Always Do It Anymore . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
                        Phuck Da Buckeyes End Of Story . . . Make Up Day Today . . .

20* Iona -2 ( Bought Half Point )

GoodLuck To All . . .
                        Good call on Iona

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
                          Lost Some Close Game By That Lucky Half Point , Now I Seem To Always Do It Anymore . . .
                          Actually I myself am more likely to buy points with a big play than with a small play for the simple reason that there is more money wagered on a big bet than with a smaller bet and thus want to try to protect myself more.

Comment

i can see some bit of understanding to getting burned which does suck on that 1/2 pt....but my question is if a game is a high ranked game why???? the team should cover easily IMO no need for 1/2 buy...... i played the bets for a long time and did well till 2 yrs ago taking them but i never bought the 1/2..just trying to figure why guys wanna buy it....if u need a 1/2 when placing why risk the $$$ at first if the game can be that close.......trust me i got burned by the 1/2 pt...but i got alot of guys now buying it and getting hammered...which i have to like.....

good job though capping the games though sorry i dont any more...this forum used to rock ....glad to see a few good cappers...as long as it's not me there calling lol

BOL with rest of tourny
                            Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Originally posted by spaarkie View Post
                              i can see some bit of understanding to getting burned which does suck on that 1/2 pt....but my question is if a game is a high ranked game why???? the team should cover easily IMO no need for 1/2 buy...... i played the bets for a long time and did well till 2 yrs ago taking them but i never bought the 1/2..just trying to figure why guys wanna buy it....if u need a 1/2 when placing why risk the $$$ at first if the game can be that close.......trust me i got burned by the 1/2 pt...but i got alot of guys now buying it and getting hammered...which i have to like.....

good job though capping the games though sorry i dont any more...this forum used to rock ....glad to see a few good cappers...as long as it's not me there calling lol

BOL with rest of tourny

If I was JTG I would see how much money it saved him or cost him over a period of a month. The juice sux to begin with but if you lose you pay extra. The only time I suggest buying a half is in the NFL with a 3.5 or 7.5 point spread if you like the favorite.

Just my 2 cents. I personally never buy a half.

Comment

Working...
                              X