Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

good luck wit Kent, buddy!

Comment

Nevada vs Boston College (@ San Francisco, CA)

6* Boston College +7.5 (9:05 PM)
        2* Boston College (ML) +250 (9:05 PM)

This looks like one of, if not the biggest, line play of the Bowl Season. Line opened at -10.5 and people have been on Nevada since it opened at about a 70% clip. And the line has done nothing but drop, a whole 3 points? You tell me how 7 out of 10 people are betting Nevada and the line keeps dropping. I'll tell you why. The heavy hitters/sharps/high rollers are all pounding BC. One thing they/I have on our side is history. Three years ago Kaepernick and the Wolfpack lost in their Bowl game as a 2 point dog to New Mexico 23-0. Two years ago as a -2.5 favorite, they lost by 7 to Maryland and last year as a -10.5 favorite, they lost by 35 to Smu. The pistol and Kaepernick are (0-3) in Bowl games the last 3 years for Nevada and i think it is because when they play a capable defense and that team has a month to prepare for it, it can be stopped. Boston College just happens to have a defense that is very capable of doing that too (Ranked 10th overall). Kaepernick and Taua love to run it for the 4th ranked Nevada rush offense but that plays right in to the Eagles #1 ranked rush defense. Nevada is (1-4) Ats in their last 5 Bowl games and Boston College is (4-1) Ats in their last 5 Bowl games as a dog. Worth a little nibble on the ML too.

Boston College 30 Nevada 26

Comment

sweet thanks

Comment

your last play is goimg to be your bowl goy

you heard it here first!

Oregon ML!

Comment

good luck with BC, Wayne!

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL View Post
                your last play is goimg to be your bowl goy

you heard it here first!

Oregon ML!
                No, no single Bowl GOY this season. I had a 20* Bowl game teaser of the year that hit and counted in the GOY records but that will be it. I had a couple in mind and i never pulled the trigger on one. I don't like to force plays and in the end i just never felt it. The games i almost used were the two in my teaser (which would have won).

Comment

Line back up to +8 (BC) at a few places!

Comment

That is the line I just got with my local. BC +8

Comment

• me too. good luck Wayne

Comment

• nice call on bc wayne....and about oregon, I was spitting out my play....gl!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                          Nevada vs Boston College (@ San Francisco, CA)

6* Boston College +7.5 (9:05 PM)
                          2* Boston College (ML) +250 (9:05 PM)

This looks like one of, if not the biggest, line play of the Bowl Season. Line opened at -10.5 and people have been on Nevada since it opened at about a 70% clip. And the line has done nothing but drop, a whole 3 points? You tell me how 7 out of 10 people are betting Nevada and the line keeps dropping. I'll tell you why. The heavy hitters/sharps/high rollers are all pounding BC. One thing they/I have on our side is history. Three years ago Kaepernick and the Wolfpack lost in their Bowl game as a 2 point dog to New Mexico 23-0. Two years ago as a -2.5 favorite, they lost by 7 to Maryland and last year as a -10.5 favorite, they lost by 35 to Smu. The pistol and Kaepernick are (0-3) in Bowl games the last 3 years for Nevada and i think it is because when they play a capable defense and that team has a month to prepare for it, it can be stopped. Boston College just happens to have a defense that is very capable of doing that too (Ranked 10th overall). Kaepernick and Taua love to run it for the 4th ranked Nevada rush offense but that plays right in to the Eagles #1 ranked rush defense. Nevada is (1-4) Ats in their last 5 Bowl games and Boston College is (4-1) Ats in their last 5 Bowl games as a dog. Worth a little nibble on the ML too.

Boston College 30 Nevada 26
                          that was the luckiest and most painful win i have had in a while, thanks wayne, i went big on bc as well!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLemke View Post
                            that was the luckiest and most painful win i have had in a while, thanks wayne, i went big on bc as well!!!
                            i dont think it was so lucky...bc could have won this game on defense...if you really think about it, nevada scored on a missed assignment and punt return.....the offense for bc was terible and the coach cut off the kid's arm

Comment

• Rettig was horrid though for bc deal. Every time he threw I just closed my eyes. Hahaha

I knew bc and their rush defense would keep them in it though and they did.
                              Last edited by wayne1218; 01-10-2011, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• nice hit on BC, buddy! good luck tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X