No announcement yet.

Speaking of Serie A Italia - 12/3 - 6 Wknd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Obviously, and logically, Im going to need to hit that Over 2 and/or at worst push the 2 goals with 1 - 1 on the prop I have, in your case Id have to ask you how you feel about -140's? And also see how you feel when I Dont necessarily LOVE A PLAY TO GO OVER because I think theyll both score, all those props mean to me is can we see 1 - 1, as I dont normally throw that prop in when I see a high scoring match for someone that day, It stems from Draws and the ability to bet draws is a profitable venture if and when you catch them, they come, often, and were seeing the overs come in now more often with the break headed our way and alot of banged up big names, Some susp due to cards etc, theyre all noted before the weekend even gets here when I do my wrap up at weekends end, I know who has cards, whos injured, whos goalie and/or defense sucks, whatever there is to know that atleast I think will matter come the next matches on deck, anyway, the match youre enquiring about? At Cesena? Thats a match I dont really expect MORE THAN 1 - 1, i think itll almost feel lucky to happen if you will, but W/ Bologna having the PPD Game last wknd, theyll have time to work on some things, but If you held a gun to my head? In which case Id have to kill You lol, Id say Its either 1 -1 or 2 - 1 Cesena, So Cesena 0 , -0.5 -115 is a valid option, The Draw wont hurt you, 1 - 1 wont hurt you, Over 2 maybe in a combo with another -140 out there possibly, if ofcourse you dont like to pay 40$ for totals, which I understand, but If you dont care, then take the Over 2, and the Cesena Play where a Draw wont hurt you and youll get your stake back, not necessarily 3 Way, although the +120 is better to see paid, being right, and yet still having some type of ability to push a play is never a bad thing to me, Just my opin ofcourse!!!

Anyway, GL on what you decide to do Sir!!
    Last edited by The RainMaker; 12-05-2010, 04:28 AM.
    The Rain's Insane, When You Go Against the Grain.
    Be Brave and Have Brains, Find the Value, Bring the Pain!

Comment

Well, Easily got the Salami, Samp kicked their ass too, Lecce Choked Heavy, my 2 props stunk, so Overall? Not happy, sorry If I Hurt anyone with any of it, Will make up for it somehow!

Comment

12.6 Match

One match left as I Saiid wed have to use depending on how the weekend went, which wasnt impressive after the good start, so we Head to the last match of the weekend Fixtures

V

Napoli V Palermo @ Naples

Total Goals Over 2.5 -110

Plenty of reasons we will see a 2 - 2 Draw here, and with Palermo pretty much being knocked out of Europa, they can start to, which they obv are doing being in the top 5 of the table with a couple of matches left before the break, We saw it all weekend, 9 matches played so far, 7 Overs, and I Atleast was on the salami to go Over Sunday, and we saw goals, both teams need these 3 points, and they know eachother well Obviously, so I say 2 - 2 Draw, good money to play that draw ofcourse, but Ill just be on the total and hope im not right w/ a draw and its 1 - 1 and I didnt play the draw, but those are tough to catch and always worth it, Lets just hope for the early goals, and another over to end the weekend seeing 8 of 10 matches have totals go over!!

Buona Fortuna!!
        Last edited by The RainMaker; 12-05-2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Wonderful, or there wont be a single goal and thatll be a hard way to end the weekend, Damnit!

Comment

Working...
          X