Speaking of Serie A Italia - 12/3 - 6 Wknd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Serie A Italia - 12/3 - 6 Wknd

4 Days of Futbol in Italy, and Ill post each play I Will make on its own, and its starts in Olimpico, Lazio Hosting the champs, still can be called the champs, no ones taken that from them.... yet, and I See a decent play worth having because IMO This is a 1 - 1 game in Rome Waiting to happen, so I see the prop at BWin so it goes

V @

Lazio V Inter Milan @ Rome

Will both teams score in the match?

Yes @ -125 (1.83 @

Youre damn right they will, and -125 or so is totally feasible, so when this game ends 2 - 2 or even 1 - 1? And or if someone grabs the 3 points, itll be 2 - 1 and then the Prop will look even better, as the Prop for "Will any team win by one goal" is +125 2.25 so that is what we call, a steal in ones mind, which means it cant happen, and also means itll be a draw and too good to be had with that value although why do I Like 2 - 1 alot, as I Do Just atleast find a goal a piece being a valid play for a price within reason, and its all about our return, + Lines and -110 (1.91) will at worst be what youll see from me most often in any sport I Cap, and its a couple/few LoL...

you surely saw my Europa plays and they were all lines to like, come through or not, theyre not -200 -150 as youll see most people who dont actually.... well whatever, juice is for kids, I Dont work at tropicana so you can squeeze youre own Juice LoL (Said that in one of my DB Vids)

Liisten, This match could end 1st H 0 - 0 and Doing the "F Me" Dance, but for some reason, we know Inter always has that way about them to score somehow, and Lazio at home can score and not give up much, but This can turn into a big LOSS for Inter as they head to the Xmas break, they dont need to not only lose 1 or 3 more points in the table, but to let Lazio themselves be the ones who they give the points to? Inter will score, Lazio should score even on his awesomeness, and I mean Cesar is just the best right now IMO, and its on the board because lazio needs to sieze an ooportunity while Inter is not in their customary 1st place up 5-8 points at the break stuff this year, and As beat up asanyone wants to manke Inter out to be? Um, kind of like when someones out in any other sport, the guy filling in isnt trying to be the guy that they lost, but a new presence that can show he can help a team get the job done on some level, in any league/sport, I Love when I see guys post, "This guys out tonight, automatic fade" But thats not like it was in the 90's mang, Guys step up, esp in the NBA of late, those guys being out can make one of two things happen, good.... bad.... the 3rd being ugly LoL, which is rare on the pro level, but regardless, The point of this is Italia and any play to get paid within reasonable parameters, and -125 for them both to start the weekend on the Italian Pitch with a goal a piece!!

More to come over the next day or 3, so if it pertains to your interest, than Ill e trying to suggest a good play ata good value and that has a damn good chance of making it rain for us, because I hate losing myself, much less recommending something that went to shit, we all want to cash the ticket! SO I just want to help on that quest, and I cap 8 sports and also have a 54 - 22 Tennis record the last year, so I mean ?!?!! Here to atleast try to help a brotha make a buck from it all, so take it for what its worth, my numbers iin 8 sports and 12 leagues contained in those sports is well documented, Ill share them with anyone, we dont have PM, but I think I showed our Admin here the site I use to track all my stuff, which all the things I Posted today will be seen within as well, If I bet it, I Track it, and I do it for me, and a few other people who like my picks Centre thing we created, its quite easily and frankly the best pick Centre in the history of man, blows away any other site you can track stuff you post/play, or even virtual tracking, its pretty great so it helps us all, to know what Im on today without needing me to post, type thing, since i most often keep Diamond, Bwin, and my tracker open at the same time and throw my stuff in at either/all together, and my guys at my private forum all know why we have it and how cool of a feature it is to host on a site, blows away like, covers/*********, or any other Virtual tracker you have ever used, so if anyone is interested in tracking their stuff without having to do anything but pick and let the computers do their thing and give you ROI and % of each sport picked Etc, its deep, and Im not necessarily here to promote any of this, its just a feature of my site and most people who use it, cant believe the level of insanity it is, every prop on the planet for every game in decimal form too, Love it!

Anyway, So its a long weekend, Ill throw plays out here as the next day /two go by, cant wait to catch this Match on FSC Though, and Ill get to see 6 of the 10 matches from FSC and/or goltv, so it helps when you see more than half the games for the weekend, like NFL, imagine fully watching from kick to whistle, 10 of the 16 games each weekend? Thats when you dont need stats to help you, its personal scouting, a gut from that, and the form, inj, weather, obv alot since we see weather up north plenty in Italy, and there are a good chunk of N Italian teams now in top flight, And Ill use what I see to give us atleast my scouting and views of whats going down, much less my database that goes back to 2000 and I keep going back for more, by the time im dead, Ill be buried with my Serie A Book dating back to 1965+ and Sh!t LoL

So go get paid, goal a piece, and then We win some more over the weekend!!

Ciao!
    The Rain's Insane, When You Go Against the Grain.
    Be Brave and Have Brains, Find the Value, Bring the Pain!

Originally posted by The RainMaker View Post

V @

Lazio V Inter Milan @ Rome

Yes @ -125 1.83 =

Youre damn right they will, and -125 or so is totally feasible,

So go get paid, goal a piece, and then We win some more over the weekend!!
    2 - 1 mid 2nd H, so thats a cashed Ticket!!
    Last edited by The RainMaker; 12-03-2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Ok, Im just going to get it out there now so its out there and the earlier people see the next play, the better chance we'll all have to cash another ticket in Italy.

Chievo at Home V Roma, and -110 it could be as it sits there at some sites, I see +100 for it at my book, and thats called GOALS !!

Why on earth would they give away the total in Verona? Theyll both score guaranteed as I Propped that today as you see in Rome with Lazio and Inter, why wouldnt these two score? Its only a Nickel More to test that water at -130, we had -125 today and cashed it in 2/3 the match, and I dont see why Saturdays Match wont end 2 - 1 at worst, if not more lke 3 -2 I mean I wish this was a Sunday Match so I could bang the Sunday Serie A Salami, because I also see the Over 3.5 at 3.60, +260 for a 2 - 2 Match? Roma cant defend against your mother with a Wooden spoon, much less the Chievo at home is certainly not going to sit back and wait for Roma to be aggressive, because they're both going to push the ball, so I am going to test both the waters on totals here to see rain....

V

Chievo Verona V AS ROMA

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ -+100

Small play on Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ +260 for action if you will.

Bwin Lines are where to play them and where I get all my European Stuff, although I have +100 at Diamond my main book currently, to make a long story short I have family in Italy and my Uncles A Big sports guy, wanna be U.S Guy LoL but yet he knows he can get his info from me or a source of mine to help him too, but we use Bwin and I Email him the type of posts you see me make, 3 sports at once etc, and also my Tracker I Use, uses Bwin Lines to pick the games from, so it really works out splendid for me, using Bwin Somehow someway, everyday sure is a bonus, so thats why you see me using Bwin lines for Futbol in Europe. just a BTW I Guess!

So go get more, Sunday we have more, because the other Sat match I dont like anything enough with the game or the lines to play or suggest action, so Ill look to Sunday for More and still having a Monday Match to touch on too, so I dont just throw things in to have action, despite the amount of plays I make, theyre all calculated and I have just learned that I can play more games if I Win more than I Lose, and thats how we make money, and thats what we do to make it rain!!

Good Fortune on The Play if you decide to play it, I Obviously am suggesting the 2.5, not the 3.5, the 3.5 is for action and not even something id suggest people do, but if you have it and/or arent scared? Bust it out....

Indeed I am, so I hope they both cash but the 2 - 1 game wiil suffice for all general purposes!!

Comment

V

Chievo Verona V AS ROMA

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ -+100

so I hope they both cash but the 2 - 1 game wiil suffice for all general purposes!!
        2 - 1 in an Hour and a Minute LoL (Still have 30 mins to catch the 3.5)

2 - 0 In Italy this wknd so far.... making up for the weak perfromance in my US Stuff yest ... I Guess !?!

Comment

V

Chievo Verona V AS ROMA

Small play on Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ +260
          And thats that!! Hit em both!!

Comment

+100 and +260, thats value and a half IMO, and alot of people I heard from got +115 on the 2.5, so that is good stuff!!

Comment

Sunday comes quick doesnt it!

Ok, weekend going well obviously, so how do we stay right and make more Euro/Cash from the Italian Pitch?

Well, it depends what site you use, because I have recommendations for users at individual books for Sunday

I dont have a Pinny account, nor does my family in Italy, as I said my Uncle is a Bwin Guy, cant blame him, and Ive asked if hed like to grab one, but hes one of those old school " I dont need 5 books to do this, I found the one I want to ...." Ya get me right? LoL

But I do know alot of people who use it from my European Following, and I usually suggest plays for those people with their lines, and they have the best Serie A Prop of all .... THE SALAMI!!

Usually appears for Sunday Only, and it sits @ 14 -109 for the over, and If you have Pinnacle? Snatch up that 14 to see Twine and go Over that total if you are listening!!

so your card atleast IMO at Pinny should have 4 plays....

Sampdoria -0.5 and -1 -101 over Bari

Lecce pk and +0.5 +109

Fiorentina Cagliari - OVER 2 and 2.5 -101

Salami Total Goals Over 14 -109

Now, I Use diamond and Oddsmaker, always have, and I also get to use Bwin to split our winnings with my Family in Italy, hey, He opened the account with 600$ there, and weve cashed out 4 times that since, and hes ready to withdrawel again if we get to a good spot, so Itd be nice to get there and see some flow from it too.

At Diamond Im taking Lecce pk +150, Draw wont hurt me if its 1 - 1 Ill get my money back, so thats ok, Genoa cant score in a 10 cent whore house with a pocket full of quarters, which is obv suggested to the pinny users with a diff type play because its what they offer, but Thats a sound investment IMO and It may be the only play I Put in that book.

I Cant take Samp there because its -170 3 way and -500 Pk, so um, NO! I dont work for Tropicana, squeeze your own juice!!

All their totals are juiced -150 and 2's so Thats just not for me either TBH and I dont want to combo Totals to reduce juice and have 2 plays to need to hit to cash one bet, even if Id get +120 -+140 or so, I dont usually combo unless I just cant leave something alone and its -140+ and I can add another juiced play to it, but anyway...

Bwin Plays

Cesena - Bologna
              Yes @ 1.85

Fiorentina - Cagliari
              Yes @ 1.91

Lecce - Genoa
              2Way special (Stake returned if game ends in a draw within regular time)
              Lecce @ 2.40

So basically that is whats On My Mind for Sunday action to suggest to any user who may get to this or care to follow any of it, so Ofcourse ...

Comment

GL rain, amazing write ups....keep up the great work

Comment

TY Sir! Appreciated!

Comment

i have to wait till tomorrow to place in the bets, but you sold me on your write ups, thanks and gl as always

Comment

If you dont mind me asking, which site do you use, or do you have your own source?

Comment

local site

Comment

Oh ok, good, well GL with whatever you get and decide to put action on Sir! Games are very early so I hope you squeeze something in! Take care my friend!

Comment

might play a few of these... haven't seen you in a bit. Hope you got on my fight picks tonight. Good luck pisan

Comment

i can play THESE GAME BUT MY SPORTS BOOK DOES NOT HAVE THE PROPS LIKE IF BOTH TEAMS SCORE THEY ONLY HAVE A O/U NUMBER OF 2 GOALS LOOKS LIKE THIS

Bologna at Cesena 2010-12-05 09:00
                              Spread Price
                              Bologna 0 , +0.5 -105 Bet
                              Cesena 0 , -0.5 -115 Bet
                              Over Price Under Price
                              Game Total 2.0 -140 Bet 2.0 +110 Bet
                              Price Price Price
                              Bologna +213 Bet Tie +199 Bet Cesena +119 Bet

IF THAT MAKE SENCE TO YA LET ME KNOW HOW U WOULD BET IT
                              THANKS GREAT WRITE UPS
                              GLLLL GETER DONE PEACE
                              U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                              THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                              BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Working...
                              X