Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Raven. I will join ya!!

Comment

GL, I'm jumping in too. The only thing that scares me is that this seems WAY too obvious. Here's hoping this isn't a trap and we cash the ticket.

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
          GL, I'm jumping in too. The only thing that scares me is that this seems WAY too obvious. Here's hoping this isn't a trap and we cash the ticket.
          i agree that this looks way too obvious, but i will be rooting raven...

Comment

GL raven

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
              Thanks GM but the coach couldn't have much of an impact. If he came back last Thursday they have dropped 2 in a row since his return.
              no doubt. they're really bad!
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Yuck

Tuff luck on this game tenn chat is jus awfulllllll bro

Comment

My apologies to anyone who tailed me on UTC. The only thing I can say is there is no capping for a team that shoots out of their ass which is what Samford did tonight. For the year Samford was shooting 45% from the field, 34% from 3 pt. range and 66% from the foul line. Tonight they shoot 60% from the field, 60% from 3 point range and 83% from the line and those were the stats with 3 minutes left. If these 2 teams played tomorrow I would cap it the same way. Again my apologies

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                    My apologies to anyone who tailed me on UTC. The only thing I can say is there is no capping for a team that shoots out of their ass which is what Samford did tonight. For the year Samford was shooting 45% from the field, 34% from 3 pt. range and 66% from the foul line. Tonight they shoot 60% from the field, 60% from 3 point range and 83% from the line and those were the stats with 3 minutes left. If these 2 teams played tomorrow I would cap it the same way. Again my apologies
                    You can't cap games that are going to turn out like that Raven. 60% from 3 point land is a great night and could never be predicted. I would play ut chat 10 times against Samford and they would cover 8 of 10 IMO.This was just the wrong night.Keep the picks coming and good luck in the future

Comment

Raven, That's why they call it gambling!! Good capping- can't predict that! Keep them coming my man!!!

Comment

Don't sweat it,,,,keep up the work,,,
                        Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

No problemo. Just weird how these things (60% from 3 pt) seem to happen in these games where they just look too easy. Get em next time.

Comment

Working...
                          X