Biggest NCAA BB Play This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest NCAA BB Play This Year

Went 1-2 yesterday making me 5-6 for the week. I am throwing this out now and may add a few more later. This is going to be my biggest NCAA play so far this year.

University of Tennessee at Chatnooga -3' over Samford.
    I love this play for several reasons. UTC is 13-12 (5-7 in conference) and are 10-3 at home. They lead the southern conference in rebounding and field goal percentage defense. However, this is as much of a play against Samford as it is a play on UTC. Samford is in next to the last place in the Southern Conference with a 3-9 conference record and a 9-15 overall mark. They have a road record of 3-8. This will be their third road game in a row since last Thursday (2/4) and their sixth road game in their last 8 games. (I would fire the guy who made their schedule). UTC should be well rested since they haven't played since last Thursday. Samford is coming into the game tonight on a 5 game losing streak. Finally, it should be noted that Samford has lost 10 straight to UTC and 16 of their last 17 to UTC. I expect that streak to continue.

BOL to anyone that follows and to everyone else as well. This is gonna be my only play tonight.

Nice write-up on the game, raven. you may add a few more later but this will be your only play? Good luck on the big play tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
      Nice write-up on the game, raven. you may add a few more later but this will be your only play? Good luck on the big play tonight!
      . Obviously didn't get enough sleep last night. By the time I finished my write up I convinced myself that this would be my only play. Forgot to delete the earlier comment. Thanks Garth for the well wishes.

Comment

good luck Raven !

Comment

GL on the biggie Raven
          NBA is a joke

Comment

gl raven
            twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

I love this play! It jumped out at me last night. My book has -2.5. I'm all over it! Good luck buddy!

Comment

I'll play along..Good luck and thank you!!!

Comment

Good Luck Buddy

I am not going to say if I do or do not like it .. It seems I put the pox on the play everytime I say something like that ...

By me saying that you know if I do or don't ... hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Meg30 View Post
                    I'll play along..Good luck and thank you!!!
                    if the first lady of bc is in,well deal me a hand !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Bol!

Comment

Bol 2 u

Comment

Good luck tonight.
                          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

love the play raven. I live in Bham, and have watched Samford play a few times-they suck. I would like to let you know that their coach, Jimmy Tillett has missed a lot of games because he had a cancer scare. He came back last Thursday. Not sure if that will make a difference though. Good luck.
                            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks GM but the coach couldn't have much of an impact. If he came back last Thursday they have dropped 2 in a row since his return.

Comment

Working...
                              X