Ark. LR minus 2!!!
    Fl. Atl. plus 4!!!
    VT minus 3!!!
    Mary. plus 3-!!!
    LSU plus 6!!!
    Port. plus 8-!!!
    Duke minus 12-!!!

Wish Everyone the Best!!! Knock!

GL with the hoops action tonight Knock!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

is it saturday already ? j/k good luck tonight

Comment

Good luck to you tonight Knockonwood!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like your Youngstown st. play
          Good Luck.

Comment

Thanks Chad G I'm mad that's all the play's I can find tonight Good Luck to You tonight Meg29 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! I may up my bet on Duke tonight, not sure yet............The same Guy has been announcing Duke games for 40 yrs. and tonight is his last game......Coach K really wants this game, biggest game of year for Duke......Duke shows up tonight I really believe matter of fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5* Duke minus 12-!!!

Have a Good night!!! Knock!

Comment

Thanks Chef, hope you have a Good night Knock!

Comment

Good Luck Buddy

Comment

Thanks Brother Spark, You also Couldn't get my Duke bet in, already played for $3 though......I thought the game started at 9......Knock

Comment

Originally posted by knockonwood View Post
                    Thanks Brother Spark, You also Couldn't get my Duke bet in, already played for $3 though......I thought the game started at 9......Knock
                    With you on that one Woody ... Let's Ger Er Done

Comment

At least they came through Spark, I should have played more earlier but I'll just take the Win........Hope you had a good night, I've been lucky lately 12-2, 14-6, 3-0, 6-2, something like that anyway......Hope you have a Good weekend Knock!

Comment

GMoney, I must have been out there yesterday I just caught on that I posted Fri. plays as Sat. plays.........Only took a day to figure that out I was in a hurry all last night so forgive my manners...........Welcome to BettorsChat Buddy It just hit me this was another site This is a Great site also, this was my real first site I ever started posting on......I just wanted to post on one site, I had to come back home........Welcome again, I Wish You nothing but the Very Best G.............Brother Wood

Comment

Originally posted by knockonwood View Post
                          At least they came through Spark, I should have played more earlier but I'll just take the Win........Hope you had a good night, I've been lucky lately 12-2, 14-6, 3-0, 6-2, something like that anyway......Hope you have a Good weekend Knock!
                          Keep er going Woody ... Great to have you back home ..

Great job ...

Comment

Thanks Spark, I really Appreciate it I started out minus in every sport but I hope I'm over the jinx of posting on a new site, not really a new site..........Thanks again Spark, I hope You have a Great weekend!!! BrotherWood !

Comment

Knock I appreciate the well wishes it took me awhile to find this site thanks again

Comment

Working...
                              X