No announcement yet.

Knockonwood Sat. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're Very Welcome G..........When I left the other sites I never could say where I was going, I just do that out of the respect of those sites......If I didn't like the sites I wouldn't care but I like all three sites I've been to.......Each site offers something different......I really don't ever talk much or go in other threads, I just like to post my plays......I always hope I can pick up a couple of people who will follow my plays........They don't have to play for the same amount but play the plays...........People might think I'm cocky but I'm not at all.....I believe in what I do strongly though and if I loss money I wouldn't play.....Most people lose but they never admit it and I hate seeing people lose their money......I watched a Friend lose $50,000 one year and because of a service........I would be on the other side all the time and he kept paying Chip somebody all this money and losing up to $5,000 per game........He has followed every play I play since then......He has called me every day for over 10 years probably.........We don't win all the time but we win more than we lose and that's all I ask for......That's the only reason I post and especially keep a record, is because I want those who can't pick their nose to follow my plays.........I put alot of pressure on myself talking like this but it makes me try even harder.........I'm always glad to Help someone and glad to answer any question I can......I love betting ball games, been doing it for a long time.........I've met alot of Big time gamblers, some who could move the line.........Crap I better go, I've got just a little buzz and I can go running off at the mouth I was playing playing poker while ago and my Wife was tired of hearing me tell her play by play.............Figured I would just type away for a while.........Wasn't going to say anything because I forgot to post tonight but I hit my only college play and hitting all my NBA right now......Sorry for running my mouth Woody!

Comment

Working...
    X