Bowl Game Lock of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl Game Lock of the Year

I know the bowl games haven't been announced yet but I am taking Florida State in whatever bowl, against whatever opponent, and whatever the line as long as it is somewhat reasonable. With Bowden announcing his retirement effective immediately after the bowl game, you can bet your ass his players will do whatever they possibly can to win this one for Bobby.

Amen brother. I was thinking the same thing. They know they are part to blame so this one will be a no contest.
    SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
    LW 2-0 +3
    SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
    LW 1-2 -2.3
    SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
    LW 8-3 +5.85
    SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
    LW 1-7 -12.1
    SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

If they play Northwestern , you're right !

Comment

They'll probably be favored for that very reason and may might not cover

Comment

The players knew he could be toast halfway thru the season...I didn't see his players circle the wagons .

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
            They'll probably be favored for that very reason and may might not cover
            This is exactly what I was thinking. Remember when the Bowden speculation first started earlier this season? They laid down and got crushed. Same happened when Mickey Andrews announced he was retiring. I wonder about the heart of this team despite Bowden's departure.

Comment

Good Luck maniac

Comment

I have mad respect for you Raven, but didnt the FSU players have all year to do this?!
                5* 0-0
                4* 0-0
                3* 1-0
                2* 1-0
                1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

As for why didn't his players try to save his job all year by winning more games, let's face it often times nobody believes something bad is going to happen until it actually does. They probably heard rumors but never took it seriously. I heard they are going to try and match up FSU against Bowden's former school West Virginia. They are planning to make it a celebration by inviting back a lot of his former players. I saw Christian Ponder and another player interviewed and they talked about wanting to send him out a winner. Emotion plays a major role in who wins a football game. I am sure this team doesn't want to be remembered as the team that sent Bobby Bowden out as a loser in his last game. JMO

Comment

How about "Bowl Game Moneyline" game of the year.If FSU is favored by more than 7 against anyone in the country I might have to go the other way.Bowden is getting canned for a reason.They suck

Comment

P.S.

If his players could hit a switch to play great,wouldn't they have done it last week against the #1 team in the country?

Comment

Nobody is saying this team is great. They are a 6-6 team. They are not going to be matched against Florida, Alabama, or Texas but against another 6-6 or 7-5 team, in other words a team they can beat. If you think FSU is that bad then fade away.

Comment

Good Luck. However, I think your logic will already be factored into the line.
                          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I'm sure the odds maker will take Bowden retirement into account.

Comment

Your right. I am sure his retirement will be factored into the line. I figure the line will probably be 3-4 points higher than it would normally be if he wasn't retiring.

Comment

Working...
                              X