No announcement yet.

Bowl Game Lock of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Similar deal to when LLoyd left Michigan...and they went on to pound Florida???(I had Florida in that bowl game)

only differece was that was a decent team with Henne, Hart, etc...
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I wouldn't think they would be favored over West Virg....JMO

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Gator bowl done deal...... And they will be the Fav........ And the public will be all over FSU just like they always are.

Comment

FSU might go on and win and cover but you cant really use this type of angle that players will be playing harder or something.....both teams will be out there playing for the win. If anything teams play tighter when they play 'harder'.

PEACE

Comment

With the long lay-off. I think it is harder for the 6-6 teams to get their shi%% together. This game could be a crapshoot. Even agains 6-6 Iowa State.. We'll have to see what the line is - but will definitely look at it.
            Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

So who is Florida state playing???

I saw they were PROJECTED to play Stanford in the emerald bowl but I guess this is not now the case???

Comment

Got it guys...
                The Gator Bowl....no shit...Wow--do they deserve that--A new years day bowl?

Comment

I would think FSU and WVA would be a pick'em game or favored by 2 or less.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                    I would think FSU and WVA would be a pick'em game or favored by 2 or less.
                    I'd say FSU -3 will be the line...

Comment

I believe they had one common opponent. USF beat FSU 17-7 and I believe USF beat WVA 30-19.

Comment

im taking wva....i mean no offense , but its this type of thinking that gets people in troub;e

Comment

If I remember correctly, Alabama won but did not cover when Bear Bryant retired. I think they played Illinois. You must realize the books take this into consideration when they post a line and the public will push it up even more. I'd stay away...

Comment

If WVA loses to Rutgers OR Pitt beats Cincy Florida St could play either one of the three.
                            So this bowl match up is still not solid.

Comment

You can bet Bowden goes out a winner (in his wallet) whom ever they play they will lose or not cover.

Comment

Never in doubt

Comment

Working...
                                X